Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default unsay reason ninyo cgi upgrade sa PC?

ngano cgi man mo upgrade sa pc? do you really need it badly? para unsaon na ninyo? whatever reason u have worth it bah?

• do you really have to spend that much just for games?
    • for internet users, atleast u have P3 or AMD duron 1ghz maka internet and chat naman ka office and other desktop utilities w/o problems basta nice ang support specs and naa lang ka kusog connection sa internet.
    • Rendering, y man mag hago ka render? para maka palit pc? y man mo palit ka pc? para maka render? haha tuyok2x ra...

or............... are you not fooling yourself?

for me its a hobby. something to do.. kalingawan.

games is also a big factor. You need the right hardware to enjoy pc games.

sa ako nahibaw.an di mag gasto ang mga tao if dili nila kaya if kaya nila why not gasto for games? mura na ug addicktion sa technology. why settle for something less if you can afford and get more? are you able to accept being late in technology and use the casual old one just for the sake of saving money?

about rendering, its another type of addiction, earning, fun, work and etc. if you are working on technology extensive rendering that would eat a lot of time. gamiti ug math/engineering/circuits/physics etc. ang powerconsumption sa kasagarang new processors and gpu kay gamay ug kaon ug power. if you have an old technology that would eat a lot of time and time eats a lot of power equate all of that and try to see what will be the benefits of the two, unsa imo pilion? barato na hinay or pas2x na mahal2x?

and also sa bandwidth sa internet are you sure na ma sulit nimo ang imong internet connection when using it? monthly na siya na payment and ma sulit na nimo? if thats the case if kulang pun.an if subra paubsan. why pay for an upgrade you barely use di dako imo benefit dili ma bantayan. example mag watch ka youtube ra nya imo internet speed kay pila na ka mb which is ma da ra sa half sa mb ang bandwidth requirement sa youtube for watching videos (NOT HD HA). unsay gamit if pas2x mahuman imo videodownload when di man nimo ma tan.aw pareha sa speed sa imo pag download? constant man na siya so better stick with that and ayaw beyond ana if di nimo need.

if nag apaw imong money then this is not a concern if you dont even care about paying some huge $ for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 容cycle bin View Post
    ngano cgi man mo upgrade sa pc? do you really need it badly? para unsaon na ninyo? whatever reason u have worth it bah?

• do you really have to spend that much just for games?
    • for internet users, atleast u have P3 or AMD duron 1ghz maka internet and chat naman ka office and other desktop utilities w/o problems basta nice ang support specs and naa lang ka kusog connection sa internet.
    • Rendering, y man mag hago ka render? para maka palit pc? y man mo palit ka pc? para maka render? haha tuyok2x ra...

or............... are you not fooling yourself?

• Yes if do have the money - it's a hobby and waLai magbuot nako if ako i spend para ana
    • Daghan na improvement ang webpages nowadays(again I don't know any specifics)
    • If you are into rendering maghago ka kai again it's a hobby and you like it - d lang para makapalit kag pc - mao ba diay purpose ana?!

People are never satisfied- and I don't know why you even asked. peace bro

Coz we want to expreience speed....just like racers....going for the NOS...

my reason for upgrading?
    simple, i want to play hi-end grafix games.

why do i want to play hi-end grafix games?
    becoz it looks so realistic and immersive that it almost feels like i'm in it.

why do i want realistic and immersive games?
    becoz it's what i enjoy doing, it relieves me from everyday stress. (i play just around 1-2hrs a day)

And going back to the first question, why do i need to upgrade?
    It's becoz the games i want to play require hi-end computer hardware for it to be enjoyable. if your hardware will fall below what is required, you won't be able to enjoy the game to the fullest becoz your computer will have a hard time dealing with the game.

(im not saying i have hi-end computer hardware right now just to be clear, my pc is right now in mid-to-hi end level capable of playing hi-grafix games with medium-to-hi details, some people here have hi-end, very hi-end, extreme gaming PCs that can max out the details of hi-grafix games)

my reason for upgrading my pc....

simple anwser heheheheh, i don't want to be behind for the new generation...

upgrade just to play modern games with enjoyment.. basta maka medium or high, payter na... bisan 1024x960 resolution.. AND also dli ko gusto mabilin sa technology.

My reason is, this is addictive.

Mas maayo ni kaadikan kisa drugs malingaw paka and makakita paka new friends.

naa pud point c jason4ever.... bahala na maadik sa lain butang basta dili lng sa drugs.. nyahahahaha lolz

ako reason nako.... para updated ko sa technology.... ug naa pud koy mabuhat sa akong pc para dili maawahi... hehehehe lingaw man pud upgrade2x ug panindot sa pc..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast