Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tradentine Mass(the Tradition came from Jesus Christ Himself) The Mass of Many Saints

Good Evening Everyone!!!
    Not only for Catholics but to all who wants to know the truth.
    kamo na lang timbangtimbang

New Mass VS Traditional Latin Mass(62 reasons)...please click on this link.
    read patiently....
    SSPXAsia.com: Why the Traditional Latin Mass?

below also is the documentary about what we have lost in our faith: the complete video
    YouTube - What we have lost...and the Road to Restoration 1/5
    YouTube - What we have lost...and the Road to Restoration 2/5
    YouTube - What we have lost...and the Road to Restoration 3/5
    YouTube - What we have lost...and the Road to Restoration 4/5
    YouTube - What we have lost...and the Road to Restoration 5/5

Blog Entries
    Is this related to Spirituality and occult or another doctrine of the roman church?

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Is this related to Spirituality and occult or another doctrine of the roman church?
    What i understand is Church teaching is Spiritual but not an occult.... maybe the thread is related to Spiritual..... its the MODS prerogative to choose what is he going to close or let still continue..
    if the Topic offended you, then my apology.. Im very sorry...

invalid gyud ang new mass kay gi usab man gud ang consecration

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    this is a good discussion for catholics...you are not catholic! so piss off!

i'm sorry but I would disagree to the statement that the traditional mass came from Jesus himself. Jesus was a Hebrew and so was His disciple meaning they don't speak Latin. The Traditional mass came hundreds of years later.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    i'm sorry but I would disagree to the statement that the traditional mass came from Jesus himself. Jesus was a Hebrew and so was His disciple meaning they don't speak Latin. The Traditional mass came hundreds of years later.
    Yes He is a JEW or a Hebrew,. but it doesnt mean that the tradition cannot be passed and translated to other language for some reason... Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek is the language used by the Prophets, Disciple and Apostles in writing the manuscript.
    the Tradition is still intact and just the language had been change just to Unify the the language of the Church..because it is the Very important.Bible also was Translated to Latin because after they study the language only Latin is very precise when it comes to meaning..a word cannot be change meaning even using into another sentence not like any language like English..Hebrew also is more on present.. So they Decided to Use Latin as the Sacred Language of Mass & in Bible.
    THe four marks of True church is One, Holy, Apostolic & Catholic or Universal...Latin language in Mass will signify the Very essence of One. They Unify also the Mass so that wherever place in the earth, the Mass in Vatican is the same Mass also in all Place..

Then I'll ask you, how can you sure that the New Mass is still Unified and the same in all place in the Earth
    bisan man gani church ra diri sa Cebu ky managlahi na man gani.. ky naay ubang pari nga sometimes mag himo sila ug ilaha nga style...specially the rendition of the Hym... and also on the Choir...then sis matawag pa diay na nga One? if dilli na, i doubt its not Catholic anymore... ky upat gud na ang marks... tell me ug unsa imo maobserve nig simba nimo sa new mass... is there Holiness? ang mga tawo mi show pa ba ug reverence sa tabernacle? even genuflection when you cross in the isle across the altar wala na jud... then ang pag communion sa kamot then gabarug is a protestant doctrine...nya catholic man ta di ba? many of us are calling themselves catholic but doing some protestant teaching, then what are we it is an inconsistency to your faith as a Catholic..you are Catholic but you are pleasing the protestants.. ni basa na ka sa 62 reasons? naa didto tanan ang kamatuoran sa new mass and the Traditional Mass..

Quote Originally Posted by rclong_rey View Post
    Yes He is a JEW or a Hebrew,. but it doesnt mean that the tradition cannot be passed and translated to other language for some reason... Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek is the language used by the Prophets, Disciple and Apostles in writing the manuscript.
    the Tradition is still intact and just the language had been change just to Unify the the language of the Church..because it is the Very important.Bible also was Translated to Latin because after they study the language only Latin is very precise when it comes to meaning..a word cannot be change meaning even using into another sentence not like any language like English..Hebrew also is more on present.. So they Decided to Use Latin as the Sacred Language of Mass & in Bible.
    THe four marks of True church is One, Holy, Apostolic & Catholic or Universal...Latin language in Mass will signify the Very essence of One. They Unify also the Mass so that wherever place in the earth, the Mass in Vatican is the same Mass also in all Place..
    dili man na akong point. basaha na lang og osab kay kapoy man gud og tobay sa osa ka topic nga wala sa masobay sa akong point.

Then I'll ask you, how can you sure that the New Mass is still Unified and the same in all place in the Earth
    bisan man gani church ra diri sa Cebu ky managlahi na man gani.. ky naay ubang pari nga sometimes mag himo sila ug ilaha nga style...specially the rendition of the Hym... and also on the Choir...then sis matawag pa diay na nga One? if dilli na, i doubt its not Catholic anymore... ky upat gud na ang marks... tell me ug unsa imo maobserve nig simba nimo sa new mass... is there Holiness? ang mga tawo mi show pa ba ug reverence sa tabernacle? even genuflection when you cross in the isle across the altar wala na jud... then ang pag communion sa kamot then gabarug is a protestant doctrine...nya catholic man ta di ba? many of us are calling themselves catholic but doing some protestant teaching, then what are we it is an inconsistency to your faith as a Catholic..you are Catholic but you are pleasing the protestants.. ni basa na ka sa 62 reasons? naa didto tanan ang kamatuoran sa new mass and the Traditional Mass..
    para nako ang eucharist ang importante.

daghan man similarities ang protestant og Catholic Church, kana diay trinity. so unsaon man na nato, ato jud lahion ang trinity para dili ta motodlo og doctrine nga similar sa protestant?

para nako ang eucharist ang importante.
    is a protestant teaching......the Important point ky naa sad sa 62 reasons maam...Not just only the Eucharist but still there are many important nga gi omit and changed..

daghan man similarities ang protestant og Catholic Church, kana diay trinity. so unsaon man na nato, ato jud lahion ang trinity para dili ta motodlo og doctrine nga similar sa protestant?
    kana sad protestant ni copy ra na sa Mass sa Catholic, but they omit some, and change also some...
    ang Holy Trinity or any other similarities nga naa sad sa protestant dili sad na ako gi mean..
    ang Traditional nga Doctrine & Traditional Mass itself is different from the protestant...
    wala may kinahanglan buhatun lain, ibalik ra jud ang traditional...di na kinahanglan lahiun pa as you had said....

Basta para nako, ang bag-o nga Misa (Vatican Council II) kay mas klaro ang participation sa mga faithful sa sakripisyo sa altar ... ang tridentine Mass siguro mas solemn, pero sa consecration ang pari ra ang mag offer samtang nagatalikod sa mga tawo: unya ang mga tawo, mangadye ra pod ug ila: rosaryo, nobena, etc ... Even the practice of the Faith varies as time goes ... but the FAITH remains the same ..mao sad na sa santos nga Misa! Mo divide ra ni sa simbahan: traditionalistas ug mga Progressista! Ka bati! Unity should not be and only uniformity ... but even in diversity!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast