Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default People for full time/part time homebased transcriptioning PAYING $.01 PER LINE!!!

CLOSE NA!!! SORRY

HERE'S MY FIRST PAY!!!

WILL RESUME HIRING IN MID JANUARY!!!

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS POST FOR UPDATES!!!

Syaro naman lang gyud ninyu ug mu ask pa mo nako ug "Where's the LINK?" I am BUSY most of the time that is why I posted everything you need here para wala nay pangutana so PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY!!

THAT'S THE LINK TO THE EXAMS!

PLEASE AS IN PRETTY PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS I HAVE THERE!!!

First, CLICK the GREEN ARROW DoWN BUTTON sa FAR RIGHT SIDE of EVERY FILE! It will then OPEN you to a NEW WINDOW with 2 DOWNLOAD BUTTONS! 1 GRAY BUTTON and 1 GREEN BUTTON! If you READ THOSE CAREFULLY, (And I am sure most of you DONT) the GREEN BUTON says DOWNlOAD 4shared desktop (which is the desktop application for 4shared and is not the FILE/s you need that I posted there in 4shared) and the GRAY BUTTON says DOWNLOAD FILE NOW! The FILE it means is the FILE that you wanted to download! So at this point, CLICK the GRAY ARROW DOWN BUTTON!

If you are interested in this job, you really have to be internet savvy and know your way through ur PC or internet stuffs sinces this job needs minimal supervision! Mao na please follow instructions gyud!

SA INTERESTED ANI NA JOB, YOU CAN TRY ALL THE FILES I POSTED IN THAT LINK!!

TRY TO TYPE THE FIRST 3 MINUTES SA TANAN JOBS DINHA!!

AT LEAST YOU ALREADY GET THE HANG OF THINGS!!

AND AT LEAST, BY THE TIME MAG HIRE NAKO, INIG PASS NINYU SA INYUNG EXAM/TEST TRANSCRIPTION!

PERFECT NA!!

PWEDE NAMO MAKA START DAYUN UG WORK AND DILI NA KAAYU KO MAG TRAIN NINYU!!!

PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!!

GO ON ANG TRY THE EXAM!!

THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING!!!

TRY TYPING THE FIRST 3 MINUTES OF ALL THE AUDIO FILES IN THERE!!!

You can email ALL YOUR FINISHED TRANSCRIPTS to angel_brey@yahoo.com TOGETHER WITH YOUR RESUME with PICTURE!!!

SUBJECT: HOMETRANS APPLICATION!!

Add me sa YM!! You can totally chat with US if we are online!!

The pay is $.01 per line.
    1 line = 65 characters with space (in microsoft WORD)
    do the math nalang!
    your pay depends on the jobs you make!

Your jobs should be 98%-100% accurate. Any jobs below those lines won't be paid by the client, so Accuracy really is a must!!!

up lang need more helpers for transcriptioning...

Hired 3...need more people!! If youre up to it...then try!!!

Up lng..
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

unsaon ni?

Hey guys! A few days pa lang ko and I have 1,200 na last count wa pa labot ang akong recent nga na submit. so far, so good and very supportive si angel_brey....apply na mo. di mo magmahay pramis!

sis ganahan unta ko but naa man gud ko school.. college na nuon ko good thing is 12 units ko. ok ra ba sis?

Quote Originally Posted by unfamous View Post
    sis ganahan unta ko but naa man gud ko school.. college na nuon ko good thing is 12 units ko. ok ra ba sis?

OKay ra if kaya ni nimo and if pasar ka sa exam!!! Please ko take sa EXAM and email ur transcripts to me!!! I will email you back if pasar ka okies?? Thanks for inquiring!!

Already hired 4 From Here sa istorya...so go go go na!!

Naa koy 1 MT/GT now nga in 1 week...nka worth na sya ug $21.00 or P1000 more or less with 86%-100% accuracy!!

ACCURACY is very important!!

Kung ubos inyung accuracy sa job na inyung ge type...dili bayaran sa client!!

Mao na nga it would really be great if maayo mo ug ENGLISH GRAMMAR & SPELLING!!!

UP FOR TODAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emem525 View Post
    Hey guys! A few days pa lang ko and I have 1,200 na last count wa pa labot ang akong recent nga na submit. so far, so good and very supportive si angel_brey....apply na mo. di mo magmahay pramis!

Hehheheh thanks ayu Em hehehheh

mwahugzzzzzz

Apply namo!!

Gogogogo

Have HIRED the following with the following payables nila!!
    These were earned within a weeks time!!!
    Different payments kay ka lain-lain man sad sila ug capacity n kaya to work on!! Naay uban paspas...naay uban hinay!!! If you work a lot then mas dako kita!!!

emem525 =$21.05
    mtgc_08 = $5.04
    kateramzel_05 = $8.69
    joni_claire = $.94

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast