Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Stronger Catholicism and Christian partnerships needed in Cebu

As more people go against the Almighty God, I must say that the Catholic Church needs not only the faithfulness of the flock but also partnerships with other Christian groups and churches. I know I criticized the Iglesia Ni Kristo (they even replied to my letter on Sun Star), but if they understand the true needs of the Catholic Church, then I will welcome them.

We must preserve Christian and Catholic values of Cebu at all costs!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CatstevenBetonio View Post
    As more people go against the Almighty God, I must say that the Catholic Church needs not only the faithfulness of the flock but also partnerships with other Christian groups and churches. I know I criticized the Iglesia Ni Kristo (they even replied to my letter on Sun Star), but if they understand the true needs of the Catholic Church, then I will welcome them.

We must preserve Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism and other religions at all costs too!

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    We must preserve Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism and other religions at all costs too!
    You think it's fun to mock God and His faithful? You will burn in hell, I promise you. God just saw what you did.

Only Christianity is God's legion.

Blog Entries
    You think it's fun to mock God and His faithful? You will burn in hell, I promise you. God just saw what you did.

Only Christianity is God's legion.

hahaha! You are very FUNNY!

JESUS is laughing at you again...the RIGHTEOUS ONE!

If I burn in HELL, I wouldn't worry coz GOD is there burning with me too and so are you!

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    hahaha! You are very FUNNY!

JESUS is laughing at you again...the RIGHTEOUS ONE!

If I burn in HELL, I wouldn't worry coz GOD is there burning with me too and so are you!
    master reg lam mo sa Pol and current events nag post yan ng destroy the separation of state and church... naa pay picture.. hahahaha...

)

nakakatawa pero sa totoo lang this is very dangerous.. because i believe people like this have the tendency to be judgmental of other people who have a different beliefs than them, they have also have the tendency to try to impose their belief on others and be oppressive because the other person come from a different belief system....

Quote Originally Posted by unsay_ngalan_nimo View Post
    nakakatawa pero sa totoo lang this is very dangerous.. because i believe people like this have the tendency to be judgmental of other people who have a different beliefs than them, they have also have the tendency to try to impose their belief on others and be oppressive because the other person come from a different belief system....
    You said it right.

nakasuwat nana sa bible. bisan pag managhan na sila walay angay kabalak an. nagpasabot lang nga tinuod jud nga naay Ginoo kay nahitabo ang iyang mga pulong.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

@ TS: we uphold the Truth of our belief, as christians/catholics; but let us not pretend to be the sole repository of the TRUTH. God is much greater than our conception of HIM. Rather, let us learn to live side by side in peace and in harmony, accepting each other and valuing one another in charity. This way is a path less taken, but it means a world worthy to live in!

another failure for the TS

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
    .................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

https://www.istorya.net/forums/manga-...be-banned.html

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast