Page 190 of 263 FirstFirst ... 180187188189190191192193200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2621

Default Re: SosyaL Ever Diaries.....

totsirolling stone how s u na chuvah?? fiesta royale kaya in the cdo karne norte last last week evah! nag jurag juragsing imong byuti there chuvah

i just clap my hands one-two-three for ate tootsie wootsie.. hewhew.. bravo biscuit and lengua de stofada plangana kaserola ug uban pa ang speaker de venecia ni ateey... lels!

Quote Originally Posted by miss tapya
    totsirolling stone how s u na chuvah?? fiesta royale kaya in the cdo karne norte last last week evah! nag jurag juragsing imong byuti there chuvah
    sooo kaka ynez venerathyon kayah noh. i was not able to make uwi back there in the cdo karne norte ala hot & spicy. jumbernalsang talaga ang byuti ko detrax sa sugbunation noh while my mind is flying away in d zeety of golden friendlulus eching. kaw? how's your Charo Santos Concio life(MMK)? did you make rampa ba there in cdo and make pintal the town redness galore?

Quote Originally Posted by kyuusai
    i just clap my hands one-two-three for ate tootsie wootsie.. hewhew.. bravo biscuit and lengua de stofada plangana kaserola ug uban pa ang speaker de venecia ni ateey... lels!
    plangganita corazon que hada de la mirada de mujer!

babawiin ko na ang corona cutex ni ateh papangeg! hew har lelz

@totsirolling stone gema!.. well just like u ... jumbernalsang ang jokara aketch... kyukoy was naka rampanage galore nag tok and txt akong cousin hapon na kaya ..i cannot make apas in there..and was kinda kabesang tales..ever bese over nothing here in my lasang..

anyhow karabow: the threadilicious is alive and ever kicking again kaya! ... the partey is como esta tu na kaya?

P.S> pwede mo kish kay fafa jawyy

@Miss_tapasilog: reliz? i was inggitized by my cousinz back there in the city of cagayan de orocan plastic. dey made handa daw many lafest for d lafanggetas. chaka mamba calamba laguna talaga ang showness detrax.

wow siopaw! super alive forevermore the thread of the social studies mangyans... i stevie wonder what they had monkey eating eagle for lunch... hewhew..

@totsirollingstone: chuva..so kaka talaga..i miss the rumba humba ever kadabra na kaya .... te nada na kyukoy mag okray over the spilled goats milk por que piggy bank el finish line na the fiesta royale.. oisttttt am looking forward backtrack kaya for the neks last week ekek there at the iligan city of waterfalls lakukaratcha fiesta galore...

ay grabe mga kuvah my eskapedessss thisss month if jim paredesssss kyukoy available ang mucho grafitti eh dadats.. this weekend ... am planning to sabay with the peeps for the victory line everrrr there at the pool na naman ..lafanggation to the max ititchhhhhhhhhh ..!

@bana_kyusai: un brote de la gripe y muy lengua de estofada. u make sosyal na talaga na la palabra hablada. chaka r you oist. welcome to Maragarita Lhuilier Club ateh! isa ka na sa mga persona de alta sociedad!

grabeee talaga this days mga baklosh
    so dami work here in the office
    i made a palit a pain reliever para sa my head..

so kaka talaga..i cannot dok2x to the max

11.    Advertisement