Page 239 of 263 FirstFirst ... 229236237238239240241242249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2621

Default Re: SosyaL Ever Diaries.....

oh makulay sa sinabawang gulay, the sosyalero and sosyalerang mangyans are coming back to maria went to town. what's the buzz mga peepsi colas?? im sure busy-busyhan galore to the maxipeel nasad the beauties chuvah, after 48 years this thread is still alive and kicking everloo... hoissstt, incubator baby, why did u not coming over here to my mansion?? u promised me last time your going to make la visitacion to me and give some bundles of joy & gifts to the kiddos on the block & white ... you ha! promise promise something and broke it huhuhu... hehehe .... waaaa ... <sisa mode> ...

i feel the heat of the summer soltice even though am startruck magic circle of ten sooo nagbabagang yellow here in the mountainview somewhere here andt here and everywhere... I'm tickled pink mga eklavushhh this thread is so alive and kicking..lulubog lilitaw parin babalik pa rin.....

cheesy...

joining2x

lols

i smell sumthing...

dont tell me wats it.. i know..
    lols

speellll the beans kishlattt.... what did u smeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll fishyyyyyyyyyyy? "

happy valentines mga joolllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaloooos ssssss and everlooossssssssss...

oi i mishu sisterloos! what's da going ons naman here?

wayuk! kalabad ulo ni nga thread, ahahah, tis same as gay lingo diaries

ohhh goodness! mga kikirabs now adays knows pud diay the lingo? Layshoo mga iyaan! My golly what happend to the world nahhhh? Hayy nakossshhh! Many na jd ang mga charings and chuva ekeks these days! That is why when you get to meet a kerokeropee e test run jd dayun! But in fairness, slowly silang nag ladlad sa ilang "real self!"

ehheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrmmmmm! hola chicka churvalush mga ingrata de mangyans of the filipinas! make way, hiway, south super hiway, north reclamation way for your grannyloo Totsierola kaserola! ooo my gaasss! this threadable is still alive and kickeroo! i can't make believe my brain's imagination!

www.yahoo.com to you tootsierolley, its very truly madly deeply this thready is sooo alivey and kickery. i feel so happy to see the sossy granny like u droppin' by to say weeeee....

hola mangyans,

this thread has been excavated 2000 bc since Totsie the great chuvaness make the AWOLeness

hewhwehhew

11.    Advertisement