Page 237 of 263 FirstFirst ... 227234235236237238239240247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2621

Default Re: SosyaL Ever Diaries.....

sisterloos! aymishus!! nakakaloks naman.. mejo matagal na me nakavisit here.. kasi naman nastuck me sa love is eh.. what is, in love kasi ang lola mo! ahhahaha! so ano na? how is everbady?? ang saya noh?

>kyuusai: oh my betcha by golly wow wowowee!!! of cors lola i recognized pa u noh! wat do u thinkness of me... hewhewhew... sowee, i've been so busy everloo and the workness of mine wont allow us to go surfing the web na... so kaka jed! tnx for the warmness welcome kyuutsai... lels!

mique:.where have u been all these yearssssssssssssss..

^hello there miss tapya... was just buzy with all the workness and stuff u know... we have to make money becoz of the hardness of being with all the elites here... i have to keep up yah know naman.. thas why... hewhewhew...

hala.. what is this buntis?

is this what we call as, the returness of the cumbackness? welcome me back...

^yesh! katutubo incubatorybaby! this is it na jed! but asking me lang ha, the grandfather of us all is no-show jud everloo! where are the spidersss so kaka!

tita jawwy is so kakaness fruity lagi.. its the invisibleness ang wosh niya oi... its like 48 years na since i saw him here... its so kakainez veneracioness cya hap!

wer s he naba.. am gona spankie his booty if he'll not make sosyalan with his fellah katutubos here there and everywhere!

^^maybe tita jawwy is sufferring amnesia or something..she most probably forgotten her password elsewhere and could not find it na..hope nothings wrongness but all perfection correctness wherever she is right now. as in.

pffftttt watever starbucks super init ang kape ug super paetz kaayo walay sugars..

you put sugars kaya there in your coffee noh! hew hew hew! you're so kaka facedown!

11.    Advertisement