Page 235 of 263 FirstFirst ... 225232233234235236237238245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2621

Default Re: SosyaL Ever Diaries.....

helow mga mangyans!!!1
    just finish playing Dota hir then proceed hir sa threaddededliocous, making kumusta sa mga soyallite ever
    nabuhay nanaman ang hilowish na ere....

thats all 4 2day mga creeps este mga heros and heroines over there...im kinda feel like making ngavel over the
    house..... u know mga titas so high tech kasi ang ngavel there in the office...so hightech that the ngavel odor
    will populate the whole WC hewhewhew!!

so i have 2 go na over there and make the ngavel.....
    till then

hellow mga chuvaness kaserola coca cola everloooooooo mga gurlaloooo and fafalooooooooo..how are u naman..
    i cannnot take it anymore kaya the very magnum silencer of this thread? where are the people in the whole world wide spiderwebnesss....

cge lang man og hibernation polar bears ang mga people............ woissssssttttttt...where art thou anothersssss!!!!!!!

let's vault in naaaaaaaa!

ni kirigness na sila all... they are like mummified na and now they are already at the cebu cultural heritage museum... lels!

i miss this thread ever. hahaha...

today, after my layo everloo na work, ang mga kurabmil sa balay nag watch ug Transformers kay na ihas sa sosyal na HD version... hahaha... my eyebags make puffy na because i can't get into complete slumber. nang delete nalang akesh ug mga char na message from my phone. miss getting Inday jokes na.

WAAA! i missed this thread!

what happend to this thread? it sorta nawala nang parang bula! so how's everyone dito? any balita?

hoy tita el gwapita shaxyz0123455678...10... kumusta na ang socialite na HRS (Hopia Regalo Sociatey) na moi amiga!!!! u awake the sleeping beauty thread again

just making the troll rampage hir then
    go to the wc then make ngavel there!!!

oh my goshi goshi wat hapin? hapin way hapin bisag lampin, letch continue our discushion cuz wer all sosyal nagpuyo sa imburnal like paris hilton nagka-on lag pancit canton...

oh my gulay... sossy mangyans are back!! weeeeeeee..... i feel so happiness to the maxipeel it's been 48 years since the magnum silencer of this thread, can't wait to hang around again to the "it" place to be -- Plaza I, let's volt in again and be one of the transformers chuvah hewhew ....

hewhew tita alexandy....akalo na dedz na ang thread na iri
    well, wellcam vack mga mangayans>......

nakita ko na in may 2 bulgin eyes si tita Alexandy...bongaycious talaga xia doon sa istorya.net farty.... nandoon rin yung mga sina-unang mangyans.....gaya ni tita fafi monroe.... .kyutita kyusai....tita alexxander....so bonga to da maxipeel ang party der.....

gtg....brb tul.....nyaknyak

gravititch ititch na thread..so alive and kicking to the horsepower rangers.... graveyyyyy to the maximo oliveros talaga ur partey mga inenggggggg and mga jolaloo... grabe jelly fish talaga byuti akitch..mabyuti pa si maibe rampanage to the highest galore... tsk tsk tsk..

hay few more days nalang.. mag rampa akitch pud ko soon .... days to gow nalang....

11.    Advertisement