Page 94 of 263 FirstFirst ... 8491929394959697104 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sosyal!!! EVER!!! DIARIES

oi ha. pa joinatch naman sa inyo moody moody session galorey cheeva. me rin kaya noh. as in suka tuyo, i was making kabit2x to d max surban kaya on the pasaherong jeepney cheeva when i was on my dalan to d zeety hall of fame, applicationalism kasi aketch ng monkey bizniz permitational of my soon to open national mall. charito solis! wala kazi asukarera de fafa ko, so wla akong carumaldumal na magamit today. sooo init kasi ng weather bureau. purrrrrr!!!!! meow!

you guys are so kakatuwa..I feel like I have been smiling ever since the world began..
    ahhhahayy shodi abas..

wui ha...me vago-ong na naman tayong sosyalite katutubo ever!

@baby_gurl: ok lang ba na ma crush sayo sister? nweiz highwayz, welcome to the most anticipated and most extravaganzzzaaa na thread in the worldwide spiderness parkers... tara nahhh... celebrate nah to the maxipeel ever!

charness!

@jugs_06: you're so charful!! ok pa sa olryt! crush pineapple na din kita..

nageenjoy talaga ako ever..

OMG! my thread pala na like this. Can I make Sali. I want to join kaya the sosyalan thingy.

I wanna say Haller! I can't help my self talaga laughing so lingaw kaayo oi.

halllllllllerrr!!.. it's nice to be back. HOw is everybody naba doing? so kakara pa ba rin?

drop by lang me..

where naba si jawwy? is he still alive? hehe..

...present tense ... here lang fafa yok.
    mona: let's make party na one of these days... so kaka!!!

laven: sureness namannn... anyone can make sali here... as long as you are a certified layshoness.
    my 8 na carlalu, apat na mansionic na bahay, may tatlong yaya, 3 drivers, 4 machofafa gardeners, 5 personnal bodyguard... etc, etc, etc...

... everyday traysikad ka hap!...

join ka na....

and to everyone and all members of this phenominal thread natin who have been absent for 48 years now... you post na... it's time na to make bawi!!!

RATCHHHHNESS!!!

good noon!

mmmm....im here nahh faffy jawwy...and take note... i wasnt never ever been there... im always here....CHARNESS!

wui ha, it's getting masaya na kaya here.. making dok2x and everythaang our mmbrs are so ngkadaghan na...world's changing na.. so many layshoness here there and everywhere... lifong nko..waaaaa

but nweiz, as long as u gerls make hatag lang me ur pics and allow myself to mke crushness to the all the girlalush, then ur ok pa sa alright...

na hala, mahaba ang hair ng inyong lolahh...rampahan na muna ititch....vavavoooossshh!!

@juggernautz: ur always making ramfa here there and everywhere ha.. collecting and afterwards selecting to all the gelz u love before eh! .... u are really such a cutieeeeeeee aw aw aw ...

thank you for the lukewarm welcome mga chuva cheness. charing! certified pala me to make sali the sosyalan here...

socialera kaayo si jawbreaker. my tummy is aching na of laughing sobra..

11.    Advertisement