View Poll Results: Should our government pursue in destroying the communists once and for all? Or should they return to

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Return to peace talks...

8 21.62%
  • Crush em commies!

29 78.38%
Page 80 of 138 FirstFirst ... 707778798081828390 ... LastLast

Default Re: WHAT IS LEFT-COMMUNISM?

communism doesnt work..its been proven by countries who changed thier system..china has a communist party running thier government but china is totally no longer holding on to communist ideals..another is the soviet who also got democratic

Default re: Angay ba kahadlokan ang komunismo?

Quote Originally Posted by internasyonalista
    Is left-communism the same as the "communism" spoused by the Philippines Leftists, government, media and schools?
    I don't recall our media or schools more so our government at one point spoused "left-communism" in our history.

Philippine version of left-communism is Marxist Leninist Mao Zae Dong (MLMZD) promoted by no less than the god of Philippine communism himself, Jose Maria Sison. The euphemism for this brand of communism is ND (nationalist democracy) for mass appeal

Again its a wornout ideology that's also struggling to find its way to our annals.

i know some ND's, some of them are high-ranking , and my god are they ignorant of Marx. tsk tsk tsk. no offense to anyone.

ang mga communist left ay ang tinood na mga komunista...sila ang nagpadayon sa prinsipyo sa internationalism ug independent working class movement na gituis sa mga nagpakarum-ingnong komunista sama sa mga maoists,leninists,soc dem..ug uban pa......palihug basaha kini mahitungod sa communist lefthttp://en.internationalism.org/the-communist-left

Quote Originally Posted by proletariat
    ang mga communist left ay ang tinood na mga komunista...sila ang nagpadayon sa prinsipyo sa internationalism ug independent working class movement na gituis sa mga nagpakarum-ingnong komunista sama sa mga maoists,leninists,soc dem..ug uban pa......palihug basaha kini mahitungod sa communist lefthttp://en.internationalism.org/the-communist-left
    ang soc dem, maoist-leninist?
    gideny nila ang marxism? dili sila mlm[br]Posted on: April 02, 2008, 09:42:44 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Child
    i know some ND's, some of them are high-ranking , and my god are they ignorant of Marx. tsk tsk tsk. no offense to anyone.
    haha ignorant of Marx? I'd like to know how knowledgeable you are.

Quote Originally Posted by brownprose
    I don't recall our media or schools more so our government at one point spoused "left-communism" in our history.

Philippine version of left-communism is Marxist Leninist Mao Zae Dong (MLMZD) promoted by no less than the god of Philippine communism himself, Jose Maria Sison. The euphemism for this brand of communism is ND (nationalist democracy) for mass appeal

Again its a wornout ideology that's also struggling to find its way to our annals.
    I think you really dont know about left-communism. Left-communism is not maoism. Maoism is not part of marxism....

matod pa sa media, sa lecture sa atong mga banggitang professors ug sa mga legal front sa CPP nga ang "komunismo" kuno mao ang armadong pakigbisog sa kabukiran, state ownership of the means of production, pagkontrol sa state sa tanang kalihukan sa tawo, ubp.

ang mga examples nila mao ang nahitabo sa kanhi USSR, China, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea. may mga nag-ingon sab nga "komunista" daw ang Venezuela ilawom ni Hugo Chavez....

pero ang komunismo dili state ownership of the means of production, dili dictatorship of a "communist party". pero dsaghan dili motoo ani kay ang atong nahibaw-an gikan pa sa atong pagkabata mao ang "komunismo" sama sa USSR, China, etc...

ang problema kay wala ta nakahibalo unsa gyud ang komunismo basi mismo sa history sa international workers movement.

anagayan nato kahadlokan ang "komunismo" nga gisabwag sa mga Walhon sa Pilipinas. ang problema lang kay ang gisabwag nila dili man TINUOD nga komunismo

Quote Originally Posted by internasyonalista
    Many Filipinos understand "communism" from the media, government and CPP-NPA and other leftist organizations like Sanlakas, KPD, BMP, Akbayan, etc...

Some read the book of Lenin, "Left-wing Communism, An Infantile Disorder".

But any Filipino who is progressive minded that read the history of left-communism from the perspective of the left-communist themselves?

Is left-communism the same as the "communism" spoused by the Philippines Leftists, government, media and schools?

Please express your opinion....
    NO...
    I dont agree with this opinion....

mao ni propaganda sa military og sa dictador nga sistema sa panahon ni marcos nga mao sad naghinayhinay na og pakita sa ato gobyerno ron...

Quote Originally Posted by aya_diwata
    ang soc dem, maoist-leninist?
    gideny nila ang marxism? dili sila mlm[br]Posted on: April 02, 2008, 09:42:44 PM_________________________________________________
    haha ignorant of Marx? I'd like to know how knowledgeable you are.
    at least, between me and some nat dem, or in that case, some "progressive" left, i dont pretend or pose as a marxist or somebody knowledgeable about marx unlike some of them who pose themselves as 'marxists' and quotes (out of context) marx without even understanding the point of the quote. I'm not good with marx, albeit i have some inkling on marx and ive read an iota of his work, but at least i'm not a poser and at least i am not a dogmatist compared to them.

cheers!

11.    Advertisement