Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Married life, the road to happiness?

Is it true that if you are single, you should be pitied? They say that the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. Does this saying means that we need to find our life's partner to make it worth living for?

If so, what about those people who haven't found their soulmate? Is it something to worry about?

marriage is the start of a new life.. happiness? its really up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by elvandesantos View Post
    marriage is the start of a new life.. happiness? its really up to you.
    Yeah, at some point I agree.. Marriage can either destroy you or make you a better person...Some tend to forget oneself and start living for others...

having found that particular sum1 to spend the rest of your life is a story, but being loved by that person is another thing and getting married is also another story.. yes i think spending (not necesarilly marrying) the rest of ur life with the person you love and have loved you in return really does make life worth living.. but the story does not end here, there are a lot of ups and downs and maybe, a chosen few are gifted enough to get thru all this and make it last forever. but reality bites and marriages fall apart, love fades away and everything else fails then you be left all alone, all you got is yourself then.. so i guess being single is also a gift especially if you have mastered the art of loving yourself more, this way you have nothing to worry about. i really never believed in soulmates.. we make our own destiny and we make our own stories.. life is what we make it.. really..

nah..kung mgminyo ka mura rka gahikog ana..
    gilaliman ka butangan ka og pisi sa imong liog kung kaslon mo..hahahahh

Quote Originally Posted by maitoots View Post
    having found that particular sum1 to spend the rest of your life is a story, but being loved by that person is another thing and getting married is also another story.. yes i think spending (not necesarilly marrying) the rest of ur life with the person you love and have loved you in return really does make life worth living.. but the story does not end here, there are a lot of ups and downs and maybe, a chosen few are gifted enough to get thru all this and make it last forever. but reality bites and marriages fall apart, love fades away and everything else fails then you be left all alone, all you got is yourself then.. so i guess being single is also a gift especially if you have mastered the art of loving yourself more, this way you have nothing to worry about. i really never believed in soulmates.. we make our own destiny and we make our own stories.. life is what we make it.. really..
    Very well said indeed...So I guess, there's no point wallowing in self-pity coz I haven't found yet what I've been searching for... If it will come good, if not, then just accept it..

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyiam20 View Post
    Hahahaha...Mao diay na reason why there's a cord during marriage? Karon pako..LOL

at this point in time, id say getting married is overrated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyiam20 View Post
    mao btaw cool wa pa ghapon ka naminyo no.....
    daghan gipaangkan pero walay napakasalan....

Quote Originally Posted by vahnhelsing View Post
    mao btaw cool wa pa ghapon ka naminyo no.....
    daghan gipaangkan pero walay napakasalan....
    Kuyawa ani gud...hehe Mao diay cool na cool...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast