View Poll Results: which do you prefer?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • 90's band

72 94.74%
  • Today's band

4 5.26%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: 90's band or today's band???

pinaka the best late 70s ug 80s...deep purple, Black sabbath, pink floyd, dio, scorpions, the doors...etc...

it was during the 90's that i first took a serious liking to music. so dako dako sad to'g impact nako ang mga tukar atong panahona. so if i have to choose between the two i go for the 90's.

i'd go for both..my 90's fave bands became a part of my HS and collegiate life..while today's bands reflect more on my real-world life and love...

i still enjoy listening (even singing) to 90's music..whenever alone and reminiscing, they help me bring back the memories and often, the nostalgia is inevitable..**teary-eyed drama**

90's band/artists..w/c i still love unitl now..
    -Wet Wet Wet (Julia Says, Love is All Around, Goodbye Girl...)
    -Def Leppard (Two Steps Behind)
    -Everything But the Girl
    -RHCP
    -Collective Soul (December, Run, The World I Know)
    -REM (Losing My Religion, Everybody Hurts)
    -Gin Blossoms
    -Soul Asylum (Runaway Train)
    -Pearl Jam
    and some more...

Oasis diay.... Bisan wala na kaayo ni sila karon.. Nindot sad ni sila. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by DamneD
    i dunno bout the 90's..but i wud go all the way to the 80's! trust me..those are better years for music!
    i agree here, but the topic was between 90's music and today's music... ehehehe.

im a big fan of glam rock. in fact, my main influences comes talaga from that era, from GnR to Bon Jovi, Mr. Big to Poison, Skid Row to Twisted Sister... man those guitar players really know how to play. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla
    i dunno bout the 90's..but i wud go all the way to the 80's! trust me..those are better years for music!
    i agree here, but the topic was between 90's music and today's music... ehehehe.

im a big fan of glam rock. in fact, my main influences comes talaga from that era, from GnR to Bon Jovi, Mr. Big to Poison, Skid Row to Twisted Sister... man those guitar players really know how to play. :mrgreen:
    those were the days were so may guitar gods are born. vai , vivian campbell, sambora

definitly 90's

Quote Originally Posted by depechebox
    Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla

thoseÂ* were the daysÂ* wereÂ* so may guitar gods are born. vai , vivian campbell, sambora
    grabeha bitaw ato na era noh... not to mention Satch, Van Halen, Slash, C.C. DeVille, Dave "The Snake" Sabo, Dave Mustaine, Kirk Hammett, Warrant, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Cinderella, Bon Jovi, Mr. Big... basta daghan...

"Most" of the 90's bands SUCK..... the good ones came out during the early 90's, only a few late 90's bands are worth mentioning. The rest are pure crap.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

1980's~1997... :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast