Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast

Default Re: PCCI Paper Processing? I tell you, you can do it on your own!

nindot ni ky arun makit an....

How about this situation? I joined PCCI over 10 years ago but then didn't renew my membership when my dog died. Now I'd like to transfer ownership of my new dogs. Will I have to pay membership back dues again, etc... before my dogs are registered in my name?

Thanks, good to know these things. saves you money and time.

Naa pud koy problem... the thing is, mgpamember ta ko sa pcci in preparation of buying a pedigree dog. ing.ani man nahitabo gud, nasend na nako ag requirements and payment worth 590. pra sa membership, ug ID. the problem is up to now wla ghapon ko nadawat na confirmation o unsa mga 1 mo. na hapit....

ako duda is cguro kay wla nako na apilan ug send money alloted for lbc back to me my I.D. unsa pwede nako mabuhat ani

also naa na nako ag dog and its papers...

Nice thread... will do this if ever maka buy pohon ug dog with papers...

Quote Originally Posted by dubioz View Post
    How about this situation? I joined PCCI over 10 years ago but then didn't renew my membership when my dog died. Now I'd like to transfer ownership of my new dogs. Will I have to pay membership back dues again, etc... before my dogs are registered in my name?
    sadly yes. you have to pay the membership fees and its penalty na wla ka ni bayad.

Quote Originally Posted by xahcz View Post
    Naa pud koy problem... the thing is, mgpamember ta ko sa pcci in preparation of buying a pedigree dog. ing.ani man nahitabo gud, nasend na nako ag requirements and payment worth 590. pra sa membership, ug ID. the problem is up to now wla ghapon ko nadawat na confirmation o unsa mga 1 mo. na hapit....

ako duda is cguro kay wla nako na apilan ug send money alloted for lbc back to me my I.D. unsa pwede nako mabuhat ani

also naa na nako ag dog and its papers...
    first, is call PCCI in manila landline nila. then ask about your situation. usually if you didn't add any money para pabalik kay mga 3-4 weeks jud na. basta ask lang jud didto they will answer jud every question you ask them.

ako wen i send my stuff to their office after 4 days mo tawag jud ko if nadawat jud nila just to make sure. then i will ask how long will it take to process and ma send nila balik mo tubag ra sad sila.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeath1980 View Post
    mga master ask ko kung lay papers akng puppy nya pahimoan nako pwede? unsa buhaton?
    it depends is both the parents dont have papers sadly again your pup wont have any papers pcci at all...

if indeed both parents have papers you still need them to sign for the litter registration, if wlay kennel name ang tag-iya sa dam they need to register the kennel and if more than 1 year na ang pup naay small penalty kay late registration.

ahh. ok thanks. will try to call them lang nya.

@xahcz: downloaded membership form imo gi send or katong card jud nga form? kay if downloaded imo gi send, they will send you the membership card, have you fill it up first before they send your id. and if naa na nimo ang papers sa imo dog ready for transfer of ownership, ipadala na lang apil para save ka sa mailing.

11.    Advertisement

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast