Page 170 of 606 FirstFirst ... 160167168169170171172173180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Default Re: Accenture

Quote Originally Posted by nilo_pepito View Post
    ako hinoun nga ECE licensed pa gyud murag ? pa ako application nila kompleto man unta ko may pa dili nalang Telco Engineer nga job title ang ihatag mas maayo tingali Telco Technician kay kung engineer dapat licensed gyud unta coz you'll not be called engineer if your not a board exam passer
    Question mark man pud ko ani imo statement bro.
    License alone would not guarantee competence.
    I know a lot of ECEs without license working in ACN but they are very high performers. And yes, they have levels such as Software Engineers, and Senior Software Engineers.

I don't know the exact formula the Recruitment Team is using to determine who they'll gonna hire. Wait lang bro, maybe in-process naka. Or you may want to get in touch with the recruitment team by giving them a call or sending them an email.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by urejiak View Post
    Question mark man pud ko ani imo statement bro.
    License alone would not guarantee competence.
    I know a lot of ECEs without license working in ACN but they are very high performers. And yes, they have levels such as Software Engineers, and Senior Software Engineers.

I don't know the exact formula the Recruitment Team is using to determine who they'll gonna hire. Wait lang bro, maybe in-process naka. Or you may want to get in touch with the recruitment team by giving them a call or sending them an email.
    ang ako ra question bro is why they're calling the position as Telecom Engineer I think its not a right term coz they're hiring even non engineers for the position so the correct term for that should be telecom technician or telecom professional not engineer right unless they're hiring all licensed engineer for that

hehe mao jud...TSR ra d i ghapon ang work...peace

Quote Originally Posted by nilo_pepito View Post
    ang ako ra question bro is why they're calling the position as Telecom Engineer I think its not a right term coz they're hiring even non engineers for the position so the correct term for that should be telecom technician or telecom professional not engineer right unless they're hiring all licensed engineer for that
    I got your point bro.
    But what i also want to emphasize is you can be an engineer without a license. License is only part of the regulation for a certain profession, especially here in the Philippines. When you are involved in design (that is, developing new technological solutions) and/or analysis ( applying techniques of engineering analysis in testing, production, or maintenance), then those roles are under the engineering discipline. Might as well honor those involved in those discpilines as 'engineers' too, even just in their level title, as they practice it more than just having a license.

If what you said ("not engineer right unless they're hiring all licensed engineer") should be adopted, then we might as well scrap all the title Software Engineers for those having degrees in CompSci, CompE, IT, Bio, Nursing, and more even if what they are doing is design and analysis.

In short, it's all about the role given, not the credentials.

But hey, we are off topic now. Let me make this clear - i have nothing against your post as that is purely valid. I wish you all the best in your application. Hope you can join Accenture, and be one of the best people!

Disclaimer: This post of mine is not Accenture's statement. This is purely my personal view.

Quote Originally Posted by -marquez- View Post
    * System/Server Administrators Windows Sys Admin or Unix
    ^ kailangan pani og experience? pwede fresh grad?
    Yes, at least 3-5years XP.

unsa pwede applyan wala experience...? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fronts View Post
    Yes mudawat japon calls. Difference, kasagaran TSR's interact with the consumers or direct end users. While for TELECOM Engineers, they engage Field Technicians, Network Engineers, ATM Engineers, CO Engineers..etc. Troubleshoot circuits with specific TELCO's.
    I think this info is correct..
    that's why there's a training para we will have knowledge about the account..
    I told the interviewer (taga manila man to) na I'm not an engineering graduate, I don't have any formal training regarding networking but I think they based it on my experienced as TECH SUPPORT regarding (cellphone company sa US)
    and he said I got the potential (nah! ambot lang ani.. )
    pero sige lang.. im still THANKFUL that they hired me para ana na position so it means qualified jud guro koh.. so maningkamot nalang inig training..

SO MGA KAWAVEMATES nko.. kitakits inig AUG10
    pakopyaha lang nya ko sa nyo answers inig EXAM ha! nya tudlue pud nya mi sa nyo mga nahibaw-an

@ Jeff Chang

Asa location sa company? Pwede ba walk in?

Hows the background check at accenture?will it take them days to do it before they let you sign the JO?I really sign up for an account here just to get an answer to my question. I'll drop by tommorrow to check if Accenture has a better offer compared to my previous company. That if i'll pass..hehe

I have worked with accenture before with their 9 state and 13 state account all are AT&T account was tech support. This is a nice company their operations are similar to a call center, but whats nice about it you work directly with a American firm, unlike working with other centers, CVG, Stream, Sykes, PS they are all middle men for other's business. If your planning to work for a callcenter aim direct employment like JPMC, LexMart, & all other centers.

11.    Advertisement