Page 28 of 166 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

ngano reklamo man OTTY?
    naka realize ko recently na ang pinoy sigurista kaayo.
    gusto na kada segundo, dapat sweldoan.
    mga trabahante sa US don't even complain going home at 11pm just to finish the job.
    maski kana lain nasud (i.e. sg), lahi ug mentality about work.

maikog sad ko mo apply ug ot oi, to think we have the freedom to go to ayala
    or pila ka oras mag lunch.
    not to mention kana oras ma consume sige browse browse lang.

some man gud applied for the wrong reasons.
    i'm sure most of the applicants applied because they were thinking of being sent abroad.

maski unsa na trabaho, lexmark man or dili, kapoi mn gyud.
    kapoi man gani tambay.

Quote Originally Posted by jash_ville View Post
    ngano reklamo man OTTY?
    naka realize ko recently na ang pinoy sigurista kaayo.
    gusto na kada segundo, dapat sweldoan.
    mga trabahante sa US don't even complain going home at 11pm just to finish the job.
    maski kana lain nasud (i.e. sg), lahi ug mentality about work.

maikog sad ko mo apply ug ot oi, to think we have the freedom to go to ayala
    or pila ka oras mag lunch.
    not to mention kana oras ma consume sige browse browse lang.

some man gud applied for the wrong reasons.
    i'm sure most of the applicants applied because they were thinking of being sent abroad.

maski unsa na trabaho, lexmark man or dili, kapoi mn gyud.
    kapoi man gani tambay.
    tumpak! ^_^

Correct ka dyan jash_ville! If you feel na boring na and work, you are not well compensated or whatever reasons that is. Then exercise your right, the " Right to leave ".

Default Looking for Multimedia Developers for Sales and Marketing

Hi,

Good day!

Sales and Marketing is looking for Multimedia developers. please refer to the JDQ below. If you are interested to apply please log in to careers.lexmark.com.ph to send your application or you may send me a message if you have any questions.

Responsibilities
    *Provide multimedia development including illustration, animation, graphic design, and layout for interactive marketing materials, educational materials and products.
    *Work in a collaborative environment from a wide variety of source materials, to include video, window screen captures, photographs, and technical manuals.
    * Produce marketing materials to include product demos, videos, web banners and other multimedia communications.

Essential Skills and Experience:

Design Development
    -Follow and execute corporate identity
    -Create design concepts by studying and analyzing product or service definitions; analyzing customer requirements and target market; develop appropriate visual style
    -Confirm design concepts by preparing storyboards, illustrations and/or prototypes
    -Construct multimedia content by combining graphics, text, and digital audio and video; designing and creating interactivity; creating visualizations of product or service benefits; determining, color palettes, typography, and screen layouts; building user interfaces
    -Maintain multimedia content by updating information and design
    -Enhance organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments

Flash Development
    -Develop Flash-based animations
    -Develop user interfaces
    -Code Action Script 2.0 / 3.0
    -Convert audio and video files for Internet-based video streaming

Video Development
    -Edit and composite digital video
    -Create special effects/video transitions using Adobe After Effects or equivalent
    -Edit sound effects, music, and voice-over in Soundbooth or equivalent

2D Imagery Development
    -Create illustrations and vector art for use in multiple projects
    -Retouch and color-correct photographs

Qualifications:
    -Minimum of five years multimedia industry experience
    -Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university
    -Team player with outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and written
    -Proficient knowledge with 2D and/or 3D applications including: CS3/CS4, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Blender, Poser or various 3D modeling/animating tools
    -Flash Animation experience including ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0
    -Advanced knowledge of non-linear video editing programs including: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe After Effects
    -Must be highly detail oriented with the ability to prepare final work for production

Portfolio website is required with submission of resume.

Looking forward to get qualified applicants through Istorya.net

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jooni View Post
    Hi,

Good day!

Sales and Marketing is looking for Multimedia developers. please refer to the JDQ below. If you are interested to apply please log in to careers.lexmark.com.ph to send your application or you may send me a message if you have any questions.

Responsibilities
    *Provide multimedia development including illustration, animation, graphic design, and layout for interactive marketing materials, educational materials and products.
    *Work in a collaborative environment from a wide variety of source materials, to include video, window screen captures, photographs, and technical manuals.
    * Produce marketing materials to include product demos, videos, web banners and other multimedia communications.
    Now that's definitely OT!

Back to topic ta ...

I stayed with the company for more than 5 years before I moved abroad. And if you have been reading my posts on this thread, I only have praises for this company - but that does not necessarily mean that wala pud koy frustrations while working there. I too have growing pains when I was there, I consider it as part of learning, part of development ba in becoming a professional. There were many times I have come in conflict with different people in the company, not personally, but mainly due to work issues - in a Research and Development company, you are always faced with challenges and tasks on which would be the best way to go forward, your decisions may not always be the right one, and this is where most conflicts arise. In Lexington, KY you would always hear people shouting each other in the conference rooms in the hallways due to conflict of ideas, but at the end of the day they would still go out for a beer.

Back during our time, there were only a handful of employees - there were only 14 of us, and communication was much easier, it wasn't difficult to express one's ideas and conflicts were almost none, and if there was, it was easy to find a compromise, nagkasabot ra mi tanan. I think the problem now is that there is soo much diversity - particularly when this BPO thing came to Lexmark, a lot of people were hired from different BPO/callcenter companies which brought with them their own work ethics and culture, which would eventually clash.There's no immediate cure for this, there will always be conflicts. In time, it will just normalize.

Come to think of it - try gathering total strangers to work as a team, and expect them to play as soon as they are formed. No way! give these people time to adjust to one another, give them space to communicate, and let them practice as a team ... and only in time you can expect them to work cohesively.

Quote Originally Posted by kolz View Post
    I think the problem now is that there is soo much diversity - particularly when this BPO thing came to Lexmark, a lot of people were hired from different BPO/callcenter companies which brought with them their own work ethics and culture, which would eventually clash.There's no immediate cure for this, there will always be conflicts. In time, it will just normalize.
    Yep, your right.. even the city service already complain about LP3 people, bisan sa keppel pa mi sauna, suod kaau namo ang city service. you may ask chupaeng.

Quote Originally Posted by nwf View Post
    Yep, your right.. even the city service already complain about LP3 people, bisan sa keppel pa mi sauna, suod kaau namo ang city service. you may ask chupaeng.

Amen to that and God bless to all City Service working at LP3.

aw ngano diay sa LP3 bro..unsay issue wa lagi mi kabalo sa RnD anah...pang-ga man namo ang mga city service og mga guards

pangutana lang c chupaeng bro.

deadman, city service ka? bossing... wa nay kape dha?

OT:
    palihog kog pa deliver sa asukal

11.    Advertisement