Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up People with New Zealand Working Holiday Visa

I'm looking for people who also have passed the New Zealand Working Holiday Visa this year. Ngita pud tawn kog kauban intawn maluoy! PM me lang if you have para naa pd tawn ta friends ngadto. Haha! Thanks

For those who want know more info about NZ visas, you can visit their site. Or google nlng for more info's.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

@antigravity

You're duplicating the thread you made in General Discussions Board

I think you were having trouble deciding on where to put this topic.

I'd suggest you stick to one thread to avoid confusion.

have a good day,

Cheers!

^ no probs, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by antigravity View Post
    I'm looking for people who also have passed the New Zealand Working Holiday Visa this year. Ngita pud tawn kog kauban intawn maluoy! PM me lang if you have para naa pd tawn ta friends ngadto. Haha! Thanks

For those who want know more info about NZ visas, you can visit their site. Or google nlng for more info's.

hello antigravity, pwede mo bang i-share dito ang experience mo with working holiday visa? i plan to apply this feb 2017. sana nga ma-approve ako.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_virgo86 View Post
    hello antigravity, pwede mo bang i-share dito ang experience mo with working holiday visa? i plan to apply this feb 2017. sana nga ma-approve ako.
    PM sent

Blog Entries
    nindot unta ri eshare master. basin naa tay malearn ubahin aning holiday visa.

pwede sad bitaw unta @antigravity kung dri nimo ishare kung okay lang sa imo. salamat daan kaau.

Quote Originally Posted by antigravity View Post

e share na emong mga tips dnha animels.... gkan sa pagsugod hangtod nga meng lambo og na abot ka dnha hahaha
    Last edited by kahrosi; 11-01-2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: msta ang mga I.T dnha?

Quote Originally Posted by kahrosi View Post
    e share na emong mga tips dnha animels.... gkan sa pagsugod hangtod nga meng lambo og na abot ka dnha hahaha
    Hehehe, naa pd kai plano mo anhi? na busy ko sa work lately

pasensya wa koi time mo compose ug complete steps unsaon, kani lang nga link parehas ra na ug process.

Ang pinaka importante ani ky dapat nka fill up na ka sa online pre-application form. Pero di pa ka mka push through sa payment page but only during mag open na ang application by Feb 5 at 5am. By then humana kag fill up sa mga forms, and deretso na ka sa payment page, make sure naka suwat sa notepad imo credit card info para deretso na copy/paste inig bayad. Take note, pinaspasay gyd ni ang pag apply. Wala rai 5mins, close na dayun ang application ky tungod sa kagadhan mag apply

After ma approve ka - maybe a day or two, sendan ka ug requirements through email like this:

We would like to extend thanks and congratulations to you for successfully securing a slot for the Working Holiday Scheme.

We are sending this e-mail to remind you of the requirements that you need to provide upon lodgement of your application. Here is a general checklist of the documents that you need to submit:

- A valid original passport;
    - Evidence of available funds for maintenance during your period of stay amounting to $4,200.00;
    - Chest X-Ray Certificate
    - Your agreement to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalization insurance, to remain in force throughout your stay;
    - Evidence of being granted a tertiary qualification, granted in respect of a minimum of three years’ full-time university study, and;
    - Evidence of English proficiency, that may either be:
    - Evidence that your tertiary qualification was gained from an institution where all instruction is in English, or;
    - Certificate from the International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS), showing you have achieved an average level of 4.5 over the four components of the test.

Though nka sulod ka sa online application, that doesn't mean na approve ka, they will give you 20 days to complete the requirements. Though karaan na ni cya, and the process may have changed, hope nka tabang and nka hatag ni ug idea ninyo.

Good luck!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast