Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default RCTV, CebuTV, Business Channel, Party Channel,etc. comments?

RCTV

I really like its diverse content, and its utilization of the Cebuano language on some of its shows. After all, this is a Cebuano television.
    However, its poor production design, and not-so-appealing motion graphics make their shows boring at times.

CebuTV

This is the channel with superior motion graphics (but enough of the Shine effect please?), good marketing, and unique content. They however feature out-dated events complemented by a somewhat boring VJ who has a one-sided view of an event: she practically programmed herself that every event she's covering is all about fun and party.

Party Channel:

Although I do understand the producer's concept for this channel, the mere fact of having to watch a long wedding/birthday/travel video makes it audience base very limited. Who in the world has the luxury of time scrutinizing other's special occasion? And oh, what made Laserwriter say that printing invitation cards on ink-jet printers is a sign of DISRESPECT?

The Business Channel

This is probably the worst local channel of the century. Whoever conceptualized this must be punished! Did they know that with the plethora of editing tools available in the market today, why do they have to rely on canned, cheesy effects found on Hollywood FX? And what's with the stock footages from the internet being improperly utilized? Worse, the channel's video quality is worse than an amateur videographer's output.

hmm can't find these channels in my cable

maka lingaw ang small time sa RCTV..

yeah ismol tym lingaw..sipat kaayo si Budoy

RCTV is nice...i like small time...

Cebu TV is also nice..but it gets boring at times...

Party Channel...probably the worst channel...

The Business Channel...haven't seen it...what channel is it?

Channel 48. Business Channel.. not even worth noticing..

Default RCTV

does anyone know about the bands performing for rctv-sponsored gig tom?

what channel is Bussiness channel?

From the "AIRER" of Party Tv comes....

CEBU HOT STORIES channel 6...

my eyes....they are burning...

hahaha.. i was about to include that freakn channel.. but in the end, i think it's not even worth mentioning. i don't know hw much the producer is investing, but sorry.. it's deemed for failure.

Party TV -- its objectives are clear and straight to the point -- it caters to individuals who think of parties all day and all night long.

Cebu Hot Stories -- well, i seem to get its objectives at first but i think they all messed it up.. i don't know how they "Categorize" their shows but it's VERY AMATEURISH.. the "gay" show totally freakd me out.. beter make a *** video nalng.. hahaha... :P lol

But frankly, Party TV is not a party TV, really.. it's LaserWriter TV..

FOR those fanatics who can't GET ENOUGH Of their 24/7 wedding/birthday showcase, as well as advertisments in their SM City branch (oops.. of course, hanggang office hours lang) they have this Party TV for these people to satisfy their cravings..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast