Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast

Default Writers (Home base Job Sideline/fulltime) for US base Company

Freelance operations are suspended indefinitely. Expanded and full Officebase operations are in full effect. Thanks to everyone. If you are interested for Officebase Writing Gig then Email me.

I have Writers who are Native English Speaking (US,UK,AUS,CAN...) But i think its time now to hire from my homeland. I know you guys are non English native speaker but i know that we have great writers here in Cebu.

I can offer you a lot of ongoing work and reliable payment each week. Payment can be thru paypal, cash or any means convenient to you. I am cebu Base.

I'm looking for fast and reliable content writers only.

Able to deliver at least 4 or more articles daily

* must have internet connection at home
    * must have very good researching skills (Research in the Internet)
    * Fast Delivery within 2 days max!
    * Error Free Articles!
    * 100% Original Work!

if you can't write at least 3-4 articles a day for me, forget it. The more the better.

This is ongoing work and I have lots of work! Most articles are between 300 and 500 words plus many rewrites.

Quality: If you fill the article with gibberish and fluff and waste the readers time then we don't accept the article.

I can provide you with a steady flow of work but I expect some professionalism from my writers, means I always expect delivery within the deadlines and articles without errors.
    The faster you deliver, the more work you get from me! I honor hard working and reliable writers by sending them more work. So, if you're looking for a reliable income stream, just deliver quickly and with good quality and I will send you work every day.

Your Income depends on how hard you work and how fast you can deliver. You can make easy 500-1000k per day or more if you put effort.

Your work shall always be 100% original, means no plagiarism, no cut and paste from other sources. Always your own words. I will check this with copyscape.com

For Your Email to be entertained you must Email me Your Resume, Writing Experiences. No Samples.

NO PM PLEASE. NOT MUCH TIME TO CHECK THIS THREAD IF YOU CANT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTION THEN, you are not what im looking for EMAIL ONLY ---- mkwriters@gmail.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

T E S T I M O N I A L S:

Quote Originally Posted by meelaii123 View Post
    This is probably the best writing job that I've ever had. I can earn as much as a call center agent but at the comfort of my own home. The pay is also always on time. There's always work to be done which means more money for me. I can see myself doing this job even after I graduate. Working with Sir Cyraxx has been nothing but a great experience. He's also one of the best bosses an employee could ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Captive View Post
    I'm out of adjectives to describe this amazing boss of mine. So, I'll lay down some facts.
    Fact 1: I have work every single day.
    Fact 2: I get paid any time I ask for it.
    Fact 3: I made 7,600 pesos for a week's work in January.
    Fact 4: I made 11,400 pesos for April 11-April 17.

It is such a great blessing to be working with someone who is completely supportive, always motivating and absolutely understanding. Salamat, boss!Hope to have more fruitful and loaded weeks ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by ongkal View Post
    Thank you, sir for the one week worth of part time work you gave me amounting to P2990. Instead of partying in weekends and after school, the job you gave allowed me to earn as well as learn. dako kaayo ni ug tabang nako, sir. tungod sad nimo naahat kog abli ug unionbank account. maynalang sad para makuha najud nako akong mga funds sa paypal. hehehe. more power to your business, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by rusha84 View Post
    To all writers out there, apply na jud dayon mo...

With many businesses shifting online, I think this is going to be the next big BPO..

And think about this....

> How many hours do you work? 8? 10? Does that include the time you spend getting ready to work? How about the time you spend for transport?

> Do you sometimes wish you can get out of the routine once in a while, but you can't? Coz you have to be physically there in the office?

> Do you have kids and wish you can just take a break once in a while to be given the time to send them off to school, tuck them into bed...You know, all those small things that matter. The things that they will remember when they grow up.

> Or you're simply tired of having to deal with your boss all the time or the office that's simply steeped with too much politics.

Well, if that's the case, I say, this job's for you... And I should know, coz I've been writing for this guy.

And it's great to be able to work anywhere you choose, as long as there's internet connection.

It's great that I don't have to spend precious time stuck in traffic...

I can work in broad daylight or work into the night...

Plus, cyraxx is a great person to work with...

Seriously guys, as far as jobs goes, this one's the closest to owning your time...

I say, SEIZE IT

Quote Originally Posted by Kara_KATAD View Post
    This is one of the best writing gigs~!

-There's daily work, so we don't have to worry
    -Payment whenever it's needed
    -Very good rates
    -Professional and easy to work with
    -Understanding and helps writers improve for the better

It's a great job and I love it~
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Captive View Post
    ~ Pays on time (and always available to do so during emergencies and the likes)
    ~ Makes heartwarming compliments (honest and direct to the point)
    ~ Always has writing work to do (of various kinds)
    ~ Pleasing personality (c bossing lols)

What more can you ask for?

Thanks bossing!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwardwarbinx View Post
    Up for this!

I'm working for the boss for a few months now and I'm quite satisfied with the pay and the treatment. He is always there to answer questions and give you writing assignments to work on everyday. Payment is reasonable and you can take days off if you're sick or too busy with personal issues.

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you! Hoping to more months of writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by splendid moonlight View Post
    One of the best jobs I've had. I learn a lot in the process. Boss is supportive and gives me words of advice whenever necessary. When you're in this job, you'll want to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by honey89 View Post
    Cyraxx is one of the nicest clients I work with. He pays on time, very easy to approach, accommodating, and organized. He can also give you steady projects.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazaro4ever View Post
    I work for cyraxx for 5 reasons:

1. No office hours.
    2. Pay can be withdrawn anytime
    3. You get paid for your hard work. More Work Done = More Money For U
    4. Very patient and professional
    5. I can write inside the bathroom or go to Zimbabwe and still do my work.

Quote Originally Posted by blade101 View Post
    No this is not a scam. Been writing for this guy for a few weeks. Pay is good and you have the potential to earn more if you write more. Thanks boss

Quote Originally Posted by lazaro4ever View Post
    THis is the real deal people.. My team has worked with him and he's very professional... this is a nice choice for people like me.. the one's na gi kapoy na sa call center.. Work from home is the best job ever!! up! up!!!

Thanks for the opportunity sir!
    Last edited by cyraxx; 06-16-2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: update

i am interested. sent u an email.. thnks ^_^

emailed you po...tnx

email sent ....

Email sent to all, Hope to have more writers, i need 10 initially. If you agree to the terms shoot me an email asap.

please email details to honebabez@yahoo.com of how much ang payment and mostly of what articles do need to be written?

pm sent, 1 applicant started working already. Still looking for more.

Positions still open.

i am no longer in cebu...is it ok to apply

Quote Originally Posted by little mermaid View Post
    i am no longer in cebu...is it ok to apply
    yeah sure. we can just arrange how to send u the payments.

Update: 1 position Filled. Need more. She is really good by the way.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast