Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

unsa man ning ticket na tag 100, para na ni entrance for all those sites? Ang tartanillia, ilibot na pud ba ta sa tanan sites? Asa ta palit ug ticket?

this is so educational and i want my children to visit there and ride the tartanilla.

For further information in regards to the Gabii sa Kabilin, please direct your inquires to:

Casa Gorordo Museum
    35 Lopez Jaena Street, Cebu City
    (032) 418-7234 loc. 532

Also Please check out the numbers of the poster in the first post.
    Last edited by diem; 05-18-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Thank you sir

open na diay ang cathedral Museum
    mayta maka lugar ko da ma istorya
    nako ang Curator got some antiques here.

Cebu is the only place in Asia and the Philippines offering a once-a-year night museum tour to showcase museum collections beyond their normal operating hours.

Cebu Events, Festival, Latest Music and Technology, Celebrities and Controversy: Cebu's Gabii Sa Kabilin (Night of Heritage) 2010 features 9 Museums!

wheeeh!!! nindota ani oi. wanted to join last year but wla jud info kaayo. i'm definitely there. thanks, diem, for the info. will call casa gorordo.

wow! thanks sir diem for posting... nahan ko ani bah...

You're welcome, everyone. On this one night of the year, I hope that you, friends and family have a wonderful experience learning and appreciating the rich heritage and history of Cebu and the Cebuanos.

I believe when we value our past, we can vitalize our present and better visualize our future as a people.

And oh, it's just diem.

I also created a blog post about it. There, you can read about what to expect in every venue and other general information that may hopefully make your tour during Gabii sa Kabilin more enjoyable and memorable.

Yes, I echo the same appeal of Diem. Do invite as many people as you can. This happens only once a year. It's one of the best ways to get to know more about our roots. The night will definitely show us that there are so many things we can be proud of, such as our culture, heritage, and history.

Where is the venue with the most activities so I can start my coverage there?

Flickr: carlo_montoya's Photostream

hay, may unta makaadto ko with my family.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast