View Poll Results: where would you go for a law school if you are already workingpls select 2 options

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • university of san carlos

61 45.86%
  • university of cebu

35 26.32%
  • usjr

34 25.56%
  • university of the visayas

8 6.02%
  • southwestern university

10 7.52%
  • usp

12 9.02%
  • others

9 6.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by linzlot View Post
    USPF ta! Nakainquire ko didto then mga staffs kay friendly kaayo.
    apil sab ang mga estudyante oi, friendly man mi... eheheh

Quote Originally Posted by Bahalaka View Post
    naa nai requirements for enrollment? nka enroll nka?
    Yes naa nako. Nag conditional enrollment ra man ko kay wala ko ka Philsat. Ikaw?

yey naka enroll nako usjr nagsugod na ang enrollment for 1st years. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by FutureAtty View Post
    yey naka enroll nako usjr nagsugod na ang enrollment for 1st years. hehehe
    Heyy..weekend classes ka? If so, what time mgstart og end ang klase? maabtan og alas jis sa gabii? range sa tuition? hehe

wala jud nas skwelahan ang pag pasar sa BAR. bisag USC paka or UC kung d ka mutuon nya sugat sugaton ra nimong exams ug sigi kag "pass" ig oral recits, lisod jd ig take nimos BAR kay wa kay matubag kung pangutan.un kag pangutanang wa dre, wa didto.

i graduated in USP last march 2016 and i passed the 2016 bar exams.

Quote Originally Posted by emzness16 View Post
    wala jud nas skwelahan ang pag pasar sa BAR. bisag USC paka or UC kung d ka mutuon nya sugat sugaton ra nimong exams ug sigi kag "pass" ig oral recits, lisod jd ig take nimos BAR kay wa kay matubag kung pangutan.un kag pangutanang wa dre, wa didto.

i graduated in USP last march 2016 and i passed the 2016 bar exams.
    thanks for the inspiration maam for USP. and congrats.

Blog Entries
    Dili ko mo Vote kay abi nalang bias ko.

But, I agreed with emzness16. Naa ra na sa tao. just want to add up - DISCIPLINA ra jud na sa kaugalingon dala PASSION, before you can break the golden egg.

when ang start sa klase for uspf for second year students? ni stop ko for a year to rest and will enroll on june. Thanks hopefully naa maka answer. when the latest date para maka enroll?

Quote Originally Posted by alterna View Post
    when ang start sa klase for uspf for second year students? ni stop ko for a year to rest and will enroll on june. Thanks hopefully naa maka answer. when the latest date para maka enroll?
    ni start na ang enrollment maam, den naa paman cguro until june basta maka catch up lang before sa prelims... heheh
    welcome back maam sa uspf...

Hi fellow istoryans,

I just passed the last bar exams and will be throwing away some of my notes. If any one of you who is going to law school this June wants to have it, just PM me. I have 8 to 10 folders of notes consisting mostly of transcripts and case digests and will be most helpful if you're going to USC since that's the school where I graduated.

Also, there is a legal research site that me and my friend develop while waiting for the bar result. It's called lawyerly.ph and you can find all the Supreme Court cases and laws there. It's different from all other law-oriented site in that we designed it from the perspective of a law student. First, you can actually the highlight the text found in cases and laws as facts, issues, ruling or principles. Second, you can also create you own notes/syllabus in our site. Third, you can use hashtags to organize and manage the cases or laws you've read. Fourth, the site is optimized for keyword or key phrase search. Our goal is to make lawyerly.ph a "one-stop-shop " for law students. You will be creating digest and notes there which you can use as part of your essential study aid during your tests, exams and for the bar.

Thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast