Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adminroot View Post
    .....gidakop si IKE LOZADA?
    bwahahaha nice one

Blog Entries
    Ni Abalos(balos) na ug Garcia ang mga kawatan.Wala ma preso ning mga tawhana!Bulok gyud ang sistema!Apilon nato si Mayor Radaza ,Tomas ug Quano sa Lampost scam.
    Last edited by godsaint; 04-30-2009 at 03:55 PM.

Contrary to most of the people here, I think this is the right venue for Jun Lozada to prove everything that he has said.

Going to court is everybody's right, I just don't get why some people will say that this is harrasment. For sure the court found probable reason to arrest Lozada base on the merits of the case...I think that instead of complaining, Lozada should be happy that we will now be given the opportunity in the proper forum to prove his allegations and not the court of public opinion and the Senate (this is not the proper court to prove anything).

If he is really confident about what he said then their shouldn't be any problem. Going to the court is a legitimate albeit proper recourse for Mike Defensor if he felt we has wronged. Should we deny him this and instead call it political harrassment? I would actually commend Mike D. more since he went through the rproper channel.

Quote Originally Posted by eax View Post
    Wala diay abogado si Lozada or wala ni gi-hearing?

simple, bro .. lozada will run for a senate seat and he needs this! haha ..playing "victim" na sad ni siya ... he will be the next trillanes in the senate .. and pangutana? Is he really innocent? ingon niya, he too was a part of the corrupt system ... well, giuli ba niya sa nasud ang nakamkam niya?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by romantic_guy08 View Post
    Contrary to most of the people here, I think this is the right venue for Jun Lozada to prove everything that he has said.

Going to court is everybody's right, I just don't get why some people will say that this is harrasment. For sure the court found probable reason to arrest Lozada base on the merits of the case...I think that instead of complaining, Lozada should be happy that we will now be given the opportunity in the proper forum to prove his allegations and not the court of public opinion and the Senate (this is not the proper court to prove anything).

If he is really confident about what he said then their shouldn't be any problem. Going to the court is a legitimate albeit proper recourse for Mike Defensor if he felt we has wronged. Should we deny him this and instead call it political harrassment? I would actually commend Mike D. more since he went through the rproper channel.
    confident gud siya kay nag hilak2x baya siya katong panahon nga sige siya og interview... sige lang og reklamo sa TV onya dili ka reklamo sa courte...

Quote Originally Posted by rts1980 View Post
    malas lang ni lozada.. ning bannga man jud cya sa mga tao in powers.. ambot lang kaha kung makadaog na si lozada sa kaso..
    On the bright side sakto rasad nga gidakop na so the wheels of justice can start moving backwards....

Blog Entries
    swerte lang na si lozada nga walay libel ang Philippinas dili pareha sa US. daghana raba sa mga tao nga iyang gipang panganlan onya wala siyay saktong ebidensya para maka support sa iyang mga allegations.

The arrest is lawful. He's not being detained for political purpose but because of the probable cause that the court finds for the charge against him.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that he is still pursuing his political charade after all these years. It's as if he wants to run, really. He wants to be a senator, perhaps.

gituyo gyud ni ni lozada nga magpapriso cya.

wa kaha nagmahay c defensor nga gibuhi ni nyang isyuha balik?

Quote Originally Posted by joshua259 View Post
    confident gud siya kay nag hilak2x baya siya katong panahon nga sige siya og interview... sige lang og reklamo sa TV onya dili ka reklamo sa courte...
    wa man daw cya dag-anan sa court bro..hehe nghilak2 toh cya to appeal to the empathetic nature of the filipinos...awa asa cya padulong??hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast