Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy Who wants to adopt my baby?

I'll be giving birth this coming august and i can't afford to take care of him because of financial and relationship problems.. I just need a loving and caring family for him.. I'M DEAD SERIOUS.. pls PM me if you want to take care of my baby..

di ba naa pa man mga papel2 dapat hikayon for adoption?

uhm, i haven't gone through this yet..basically this would be my first time..

luoya pd sa imu baby oi.

ayaw ateh woi magmahay jud ka!!! pls lang love your baby more than you love your self!! we dnt nkow this child will bring a good luck nimo!! pray lng ko nimo ateh!! share lng ko hap!! ako gani ala ko kita sa akong papa since im 3y/0 pero nkasabt ko nila!!! ang bata mag pangeta jud sa iya mga ginikanan!! kabaw ka ateh mao jud ni ako biggest problem ever!!! i dont have my father!! nag pangeta ko sa iya amoma!! beside masuya gani ko sa mga bata with there dad!!! huhuhuuu hope you will be the great mother of all!. Love your baby more than you love your self!!!! ingat ateh and goodluck!! mu agi ra na imong mga problema ateh!!!

don't give out your baby to others..that is a gift for you...why dont you just settle with that relationship...if it needs to be ended up then do it...you still have ample time to save and prepare for your child's birth...if you do have work then you can really save for the preparation of his coming...you're not the only person who is a single mom...there are a lot out there and they were able to raise their child well..in fact i know a lot of my friends who are single mom too...a child is the greatest gift you could have...there are a lot out there who are dying to have a baby but they can't..think twice or several times...don't let your emotions decide for you..can't you see families who are living in barong2x...they didn't even give out their kids and they work hard each day just to provide their kids food,shelter and clothing...every problem that you will encounter is a gift also..you are given that kind of problem because HE knew that you are capable of solving it...so don't just easily give up...seek advice and talk to your family...they could help you a lot...things will be better in time...

sis, walay pagmahay nga mag-una. a baby is God's blessing... kahibaw ba ka nga daghan ang nag-ampo para lang magkaanak? usa na ko ana.

hunahunaa ug tarong coz once you decide to give him up for adoption, you relinquish all your rights to him. dili na nmo cya mabawi ug dili na ka makasuway ug tawag niya ug anak. mao ba na imo gusto sis?

i've been thinking about what i should do and i think i don't want my kid to have the same experiences i had..i am an adopted child..and i never knew my biological mom nor dad..that kept me thinking..i guess i should not really give him up..yes, he is the Third gift GOD has given me and i should be proud and happy..well, thank you people for all your concern and thank you for all the love.. In short, you guys made me realize that my baby can never be replaced.. Thanks!

third?? ika 3 na nmo nga anak chure wui...

btaw, sis, ako pa nmo... atoa man jud nang bnuhatan, di nato damayon ang bata wui... stand up for the kid, lami ra ba kau ang feeling basta mo smile back sa imo bsag kapoy na kaau ko ug naglagot na kau ka..haha.. thats what i felt not even to my own child, unsa pa kaha kung anak nko.. dba? so think about it not just once, twice or thrice, think about it a million and gazillion times... maka buhi man gani na ang mga taga squaters ug 1 dozen nga anak, kaw pa kaha? ... but sis, if gusto jud ka ihatag naa tay ka istorya ngita ug ma adopt, pero ayaw sad cguro ipa adopt wui.. kaluoy sad sa bata, feeling ana nya unwanted xa... kaw? what you felt when you found out adopted ka?.. dba?... ako migo kay pagka hibalo nya adopted xa kay nag rugby boy, nag shabu2x... bright ra ba bata-a.. wafo pa jud.. naka crush gud ko nya..hahaha... lagi sis.. di lalim sis...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinxy View Post
    i've been thinking about what i should do and i think i don't want my kid to have the same experiences i had..i am an adopted child..and i never knew my biological mom nor dad..that kept me thinking..i guess i should not really give him up..yes, he is the Third gift GOD has given me and i should be proud and happy..well, thank you people for all your concern and thank you for all the love.. In short, you guys made me realize that my baby can never be replaced.. Thanks!
    Thank GOD for enlightening your mind...

Baby is a gift from GOD... you should obey GOD and accept what GOD hasd given you...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast