Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default LEAP DAY for the GUYS: HoW Do You WanT Us WoMeN to Woo You or PRoPoSe to You? :-)

Happy Leap Day everyone!

Leap Day usually occurs every four years specifically on February 29. In British Isles, it is customary that women may propose marriage only on leap years. It has been claimed that in 5th century Ireland, this tradition started by Saint Patrick. Then years later in 1288, Queen Margaret of Scotland passed a law requiring fines to be given to the women by the men who refused such proposal. This is somehow to compensate the "soft blow" or rejection by the men.

Personally I'm so curious as to how those women in those times woo the object of their affection. And more so how those men react to such proposal from women who are literally "chasing them" to ask for their hand in marriage.

Now, for the spirit of fun of this special day, indulge us with your answers to these questions.

How do you guys want to be wooed by us women?

What kind of a proposal would you have in mind if the tables have been turned?

Care to share, guys?
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Blog Entries

Default Re: LEAP DAY for the GUYS: HoW Do You WanT Us WoMeN to Woo You or PRoPoSe to You? :-)

beyee,im just a simple being ...if ever that would happen to me..if that one woman would have the chance to do what men do ,,it would be exciting if she would be the one to bring me a rose and a ring ,get down to her knees then open the ring saying will you
    marry me..that would be so exciting....

C.I.A. Premium Member sushikandi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LEAP DAY for the GUYS: HoW Do You WanT Us WoMeN to Woo You or PRoPoSe to You? :-)

I dont know how to propose
    Pwede dritsoon nalang?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

mosogot kaha to if mo ana ko , lived in? bwahahahahaha

basta naay kaon

Quote Originally Posted by sushikandi View Post
    I dont know how to propose
    Pwede dritsoon nalang?
    ako cgro ingnon like ko nmo? if so, then let's just be official..hahahaha..so tiring going around in circles.

Wooed by a woman?

shucks...

in my experience.. women just bring pain.. liars!

interesting...kanang pina kalit ingon... example: psst, kit na ha.. >>me: ok

Blog Entries

will a kiss work? or ginagmayng himas? hehehe

i want her to propose to me with a hidden camera pra kita kos akong reaction hihi... & in the future amung balik2x.on ug tan.aw to remind ourselves ato nga moment.. that would be sweet, hihihi... ^^

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast