Page 1 of 56 123411 ... LastLast

Default German Shepherd STUD Service - show winner, champ bloodline, PROVEN.

see new thread (as of April 2018) here: https://www.istorya.net/forums/pets-...ne-proven.html

BODO MIKKO AUS CHERIN or "Whisky" - my male German Shepherd Dog is now open for stud.

- PROVEN to produce healthy pups.
    - RATED SG1(sehr gut 1 or "very good 1" in english; highest place for his bracket) for Central Visayas Year 2008-2009.
    - with pcci registration, 5 red marks; 3 red marks passable to litters.
    - grandson of phil grand champ QUARTZ DU BERGENIE(considered one of the phil's legend among GSD's), back to back winner of SV and PCCI.
    - 7 siblings among his littermates or his whelp batch.
    - very big/tall structure, 26 inches from floor to withers. 26 inches is tallest for GSD to conform to the breed standard.
    - accepts stud to GSD's with or without PCCI registration(if without pcci registratin only stud fee is accepted)

accepts puppy share among selected dams(should be pcci registered), stud owner need to see the dam first. shooter FEE, if puppy share will be shouldered by the dam owner. i can provide this stud's "personal shooter" if you dont have a shooter.

only 6k pesos if stud fee, owner of the female shoulder's the shooter's fee. rate updated as of October 22, 2011.

it is preferred (but not required) to bring your in-heat female to our kennel or to our place hence bringing the stud to the territory of the female will make the female aggressive thus will give us difficult time.

please inform ahead of time preferably the first day of blood spotting of your female GSD.

photos of SG1 BODO MIKKO AUS CHERIN:

on stack or trying to stack ehehhe

PCCI registration and pedigree information. 3 red marks to pass if youre particular about PCCI red marks.

successful mating which produced healthy puppies as of February 25, 2009, picture taken and mated on december 27, 2008. Stud on the right, dam on the left.

contact 09195539630 (name is guilliam)
    location is tabunoc, talisay city, cebu.

- g

----------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE as of October 22, 2011 - stud fee is 6K.

can be verified with PCCI (if they allow it). pls send me a PM i will give you my details so that when you call PCCI they will give you info on the number of progeny this stud had produce.

May 27, 2009. Malacaņang's Cabinet Member re-homes the CSDC's best pure breed puppy in show winner(CSDC - DogFest 2009).

Alfa Akira over-all best pure breed puppy in show of the CSDC dogfest 2009; excited with his new master :)

- g
    whisky's junior rehomed :)

------------------------------

search tags: german shepherd dog cebu, german shepherd stud, gsd stud service cebu, gsd stud.
    Last edited by guilliam; 04-25-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: added tags, correction on spelling, update of rate to 6k

stud fee price is updated to 5K as if september 19, 2009

Last edited by guilliam; 09-18-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: update of price

very nice GSD sir....

wow! sell ninyu ang puppies bro? kadtong feb 25 nanganak? nice GSD by d way! up! up! up!

@tonsy_kennel, thanks bro. pa process nya ko sa prizzy's sa litter registration.

@hersheys, thanks. very early pa to pre sell the puppies. pero, yes for disposal ang puppies when they reach two months and half or right after they completed their deworming and vaccine package.

- g

Quote Originally Posted by guilliam View Post
    by the way, he is black and red. desirable markings for show gsd's.
    sa stud fee price na 4k, i dont know kon naa pa pareho na ing ani na price with such quality stud dire sa cebu.

for those who showed their concern but with a low ball offer on the stud fee price, sorry pero 4k as is na gyud na. if you really know the breed and know how to look on a quality GSD stud; you may say this price is really a favor for you.

- g
    ok ra na imo stud pay bai guilliam, kay nag pa stud ko last dec 5k, if puppy share kay sa 8-10 puppies kay 2 ka puppies ang share sa laki.

Quote Originally Posted by isidel View Post
    ok ra na imo stud pay bai guilliam, kay nag pa stud ko last dec 5k, if puppy share kay sa 8-10 puppies kay 2 ka puppies ang share sa laki.
    thanks bro.

mao sad lagi i canvassed sad cebu market price for gsd stud, before i posted this. lowest 4k then ang quality i can compare gyud with my stud dili gyud ko ma uwawan, landesgruppen show winner, proven to impregnate and potential pcci champ(kay nag bag naman title with SV show), pcci nasad

im targeting 2.5yrs old maka kuha ni pcci champ title. so at this price na 4k by time na moabot ug 2.5yrs old litters of champ na ang mga nag pa stud hahay, sagdi lang gud ko mag "daydream" karon. big things initiates from visions and dreams man ehehhehe

- g

up for whisky....
    d namo magmahay ani na stud,barato rasad,..ehhehee

thanks nyang. up for today, prospect dam owner scheduled to view this cebu based german shepherd stud

- g

UP for your GSD bro! Kita-kitz unya ta puhon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 56 123411 ... LastLast