Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default or Trade: Samsung i900 Omnia 16GB + 8GB (pics added)

-Complete set
    -scratch-free
    -screen has protector installed since day1 = 480php (free)
    -back cover still has plastic protector
    -comes with a 8GB microSD which now makes overall storage to 24GB
    -original capdase leather case = 890php (free)

latest ROM version of DXHK3 (upgraded to latest version DXIA5)

1 week old

Reason for Selling/Trading: I can't get along well with the UI and OS.

still has 5months 3weeks warranty left (original phone warranty was only 6 months)

Last price (i can't go below this anymore): 25k (that's a bargain for 24GB storage)

I can trade with Samsung i8510 Innov8 (must be 16GB) or Apple Iphone 3G (must be also 16GB).

note: this decision is NOT FINAL, i am still deliberating whether i will let go of this wonderful PDA phone.

PICS:

Last edited by c_cebrecus; 03-04-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: added pictures

ayaw i let go sir.. sayang. you get to know the phone and OS more. windows mobile is a bit tricky man gud.

i don't have time to keep on tweaking and installing 3rd party apps man gud..

bump

Senior Member Platinum Member ckice168's Avatar
    have to agree with janix_100

i used to use an e90 for my main phone. switched to omnia for my suncell and liked the OS so much I switched to an xperia for my main phone. its a really good OS when you get used to it. the dialler is very easy to use and texting is easy only if you use the transcriber and write in your own handwriting. just train it under options to understand your writing for better interface.

it took me a week to adjust but so far so good... give it a shot. (omnia is better if your writing with a stylus than xperia... gamay kayo screen sa omnia)

word of advise, get SPB Mobile shell for your omnia and use samsung theme_2 forget the widgets. its tough to use! if you need help on where to get SPB, send me a PM will direct you to where to get it...

hi there naa koy xperia almost 2 months old,trade ta nya punu lang k gamay jst txt if interested 09228317103 wd 10months waranty pa o sorry same os man d i n ana anyway tanawa lang

Quote Originally Posted by ckice168 View Post
    have to agree with janix_100

i used to use an e90 for my main phone. switched to omnia for my suncell and liked the OS so much I switched to an xperia for my main phone. its a really good OS when you get used to it. the dialler is very easy to use and texting is easy only if you use the transcriber and write in your own handwriting. just train it under options to understand your writing for better interface.

it took me a week to adjust but so far so good... give it a shot. (omnia is better if your writing with a stylus than xperia... gamay kayo screen sa omnia)

word of advise, get SPB Mobile shell for your omnia and use samsung theme_2 forget the widgets. its tough to use! if you need help on where to get SPB, send me a PM will direct you to where to get it...
    i PMd you already about that SPB mobile shell.. i checked it out on the web and it really changes WM's UI.. looks easier but i still have to have a personal experience with it. waiting for your reply.

bump bump

bump bump

bump bump

bump bump

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast