Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Laker Fans! pls post your feedbacks of the team status 2006

GUys what do you think of the lakers team today!? whats your info? can they finish of the suns? and compete with the big guns in the west san antonio spurs or the dallas maverics?Â* :mrgreen:

Lakers right now are the underdog team and I know alot of people doesnt want them to win because kobe is a hog in the court! But sometimes being a Hog is goodÂ* at the right time!

Code:
    Â* Â*GIVE Me The BAll !!!
    Here is the Hog that everyone expects to see

The HOG

Default Re: Laker Fans! pls post your feedbacks of the team status 2006

GUys what do you think of the lakers team today!? whats your info? can they finish of the suns? and compete with the big guns in the west san antonio spurs or the dallas maverics? afro
    *I think the team has really grown, like Kobe said. Theyre strong, very strong.
    *Info? Kobes changing jersey numbers next year. From 8 to 24, which is still equal to 8 if you multiply the numbers, 2*4
    *Yes, I believe so. I think theyre going to play even harder and not slack off just because they have the series lead. Phil and Kobe will surely emphasize that.
    *Dallas perhaps. I dunno about the Spurs, but if they do face the Spurs Im sure Phil has a shrewd game plan to win the series.

Blog Entries

Oh by the way i forgot they have to compete first with the los angeles clippers hehe! the Big three

If Lakers is going to win against the suns, it will be all L.a. Homecourt hehehe!

The owner of the staples must be very happy Fully book!

Blog Entries

Lakers falls to suns today!

hog?
    are you sure you're watching the same first round series against the suns that everyone is watching?
    or you just don't understand your basketball?
    hog?
    hmmmm.......

the lakers will pass the suns..... but will have a difficult time surpassing the clips ...... againts the clipps 50 50 ila chance.....

pareha sila wala kaayo experience except kobe, cassel............

sa season siguro ball hog si kobe but sa playoffs hes the real MVP sa playoffs....... I hate kobe but hes just so damn good.......

im rooting for the lakers if they pass against the clippers..... but slim ra gyud ila chances against the spurs.......advantage gyud ang spurs, dagko og kasagaran veterans.........og grabe ang ilang defense,.......si kobe ra siguro ang mo excel sa spurs but si odom og brown im sure mag lisod gyud...... to laker fans, hope nalang mo nga ang dallas ang masulod sa conf. finals...kay weak kaayo na ang defense sa mavs......

I really hate the spurs...... esp. last year nga ila gilampaso ang suns.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by i_a_m_d_e_d_e
    hog?
    are you sure you're watching the same first round series against the suns that everyone is watching?
    hog?
    hmmmm.......
    Bro I been watching laker's games since magic johnson time! until now, Thats what pips call him (kobe) commonly since he start playing in his rookie years until now! I did not name him that! One game doesnt change anything. SO you better watch your mouth! maybe your the one who doesnt know anything about kobe bryant's basketball.Â*

Even though people called him a hog I still tried to put a postive thread for kobe and the lakers for his heroics and help change people's view about him! Im a laker fan and I know what Im posting for! THats why I got the image of him nailing the shot in game 4!Â* to let people know that he is the best player in the league!Â*and now you directly said something that insults me! you should be ashamed of yourself

Blog Entries

heheh yeah level 24 gi lampaso jud! luoy kaau

Yeah hopefully the lakers will finished of the suns, i think wala jud na hadlok ang lakers na lupig sila sa game 5, even si phil jackson at the end of the game nag ngisi raman. kani jud si zen master! najud tingli gi taguan mga secreto!

Haay basta ako lipay na kaayo ko kadaug ako lakers katulo! wakekeke way siguro ikaUpat pajud! hehehe. ug makaUpat gani, luoya sa suns no, ang muguard ni kobe si bell suspended ra ba sa game 6 toinks! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by alvingo
    Quote Originally Posted by i_a_m_d_e_d_e
    hog?
    hog?
    hmmmm.......
    Bro I been watching laker's games since magic johnson time! until now, Thats what pips call him (kobe) commonly since he start playing in his rookie years until now! I did not name him that! One game doesnt change anything. SO you better watch your mouth! maybe your the one who doesnt know anything about kobe bryant's basketball.

Even though people called him a hog I still tried to put a postive thread for kobe and the lakers for his heroics and help change people's view about him! Im a laker fan and I know what Im posting for! THats why I got the image of him nailing the shot in game 4! to let people know that he is the best player in the league! and now you directly said something that insults me! you should be ashamed of yourself
    LoL!
    watch my mouth?
    so what if you've been watching the laker's since magic.
    what i said is not about that.
    and im definitely not talking about a single game, im talking about the whole series against the suns.
    but if you say you're the laker basketball expert- keep telling yourself that.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast