Page 1 of 43 123411 ... LastLast

Default BEST NETWORKING SCHOOL IN CEBU

any idea the best school for networking in cebu . . .

Default Re: BEST NETWORKING SCHOOL IN CEBU

im taking network administrator course sa TESDA

cge pa among class karon... then murag kulang man sila sa mga equipment...

routers duha ra ka bo-ok then uban networking tools di pod ma apod2x sa tanang mga students.. nag dala nalang ko ako tools...

CITE Technical Institute Inc. San Jose, Cebu City
    P.O. Box 1255 Cebu City Central Post Office

Tel. Number: + 63 32 346-1611
    Fax. Number: +63 32 346-2650
    info@cite.edu.ph

http://www.cite.edu.ph/

hhmm.. not have a good experience with CITE in my Cisco class before.

I just started my cisco 3 in CIE and the laboratory is excellent I think its one of the best. Im not sure with the instructor thou

Email study@cie.edu
    Call +63.32.2332555
    +63.32.2332500

Hi, I went to CIE too for my CNAP curriculums and passed the CCNA after that. It took me a year to complete it (honestly it was slow time) but the learning experience was great. They have five routers and two switches on their lab that you can have hands-on practice. I surely would recommend you go this route. The instructor was fairly good but it's all up to you how you would cope up with the missing pieces left.

You can ask about the class at http://avergonzado.com

All the best to your studies,

Ridney
    CCNA, CCDA, CCNP(BSCI, BCMSN)

After you graduated on this school , what could it promis on your career, can u have better job from this, or can this course is in need by employer companies.

Quote Originally Posted by ridney
    Hi, I went to CIE too for my CNAP curriculums and passed the CCNA after that. It took me a year to complete it (honestly it was slow time) but the learning experience was great. They have five routers and two switches on their lab that you can have hands-on practice. I surely would recommend you go this route. The instructor was fairly good but it's all up to you how you would cope up with the missing pieces left.

You can ask about the class at http://avergonzado.com

All the best to your studies,

Ridney
    CCNA, CCDA, CCNP(BSCI, BCMSN)
    bai, wer did you take up CCDA & CCNP (BSCI & BCMSN)?

aldz_98, taking these short term classes does not guarantee you anything from one's carreer perspective but it promises you to learn quite a good deal of theory on networking fundamentals. however, i believe that your chances of having a good job will be much higher. you will have the oppurtunity to show to your employer that you've been trained on cisco's technologies through an official course and a certified instructor and can probably ask for a pay increase or promotion perhaps but the most important thing is that you showed them that you want to learn and highly motivated to succeed in this never ending learning process of the IT world.

after you're through with the course, you need to prove yourself by taking the ccna certification exam. but this part should be a piece of cake

sunyats3n, those were the exams that i've taken to date, they are not courses. in cie, they only offer the cnap curriculum for ccna the rest i just made it through by self-study. note that i'm not a ccnp yet because i still have to take those two remaining exams. i took those exams at the prometric testing center still in cie.

mga bro... pwede ta mo eskwela ana bisan wala ta ka human ug elementary? kay kamao naman ko gamay networking, sa ako lang experience, pero wala jud ko kahuman anang elementary, pero kamao na jud ug mo fix ug computer hasta networking, nya kamao sad ko mohimo ug firewall router, kay ako naman nag maintain ani 40 computers in network here, for five years, pero wala lang lagi koy documents, ganahn ko nga naa sad unta ko ana, ask lang mga bro...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 43 123411 ... LastLast