Page 217 of 280 FirstFirst ... 207214215216217218219220227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2794

Default Re: Philippine Airforce - One of the weakest in the world

Quote Originally Posted by hulagway View Post
    so we just let those intruders do their thing while we watch and do nothing? of course we cant upgrade our armed forces overnight but at least we make a baby step to to make that happen..it we wont buy an equipment today what will happen to us in the next 10 years? s211,ov-10,lang gihapon gihapon ang atong gamit?
    cry for help from ASEAN and U.N., that's what allies are for. di man tawon cla ka umento ug sakto sa sweldo sa mga sundalo and pulis, modernization pa kaha. that's why our armed forces are not as proud as our US counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    Yes that's a reality today and are you contented with it? I'm not. That is why I support every government effort to modernize our AFP in order to change that. If it comes to worst with China at least we have a more capable AFP, a deterrent force against external threats. That would make China think twice because we will be able to drag more Chinese to hell than we are able to at the current state of our AFP. Are we going to defeat China if we have a modern AFP in case a war breaks out? I still don't think so. I think no SEA nation can but we will be able to make them pay a high price.
    AFP modernization for local insurgencies i support. but for foreign warfare, i doubt it. nag ka guliyang naman ngani ta gukod sa mga abu sayaf, milf, npa.. china pa kaha. it's all wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by slyder10 View Post
    cry for help from ASEAN and U.N., that's what allies are for. di man tawon cla ka umento ug sakto sa sweldo sa mga sundalo and pulis, modernization pa kaha. that's why our armed forces are not as proud as our US counterparts.
    what? we just cry and that is? we do that every time we are harassed? can you cite and example were in ASEAN or UN for that matter reprimand china for intruding other countries airspace?

pila man d i imo gusto nga sweldo sa atong sandalu?

thats why i said baby steps, for the reason that we do have limited resources..but it should not be the reason nga dili nalang ta mo modernize sa atong armed forces.

i beg to disagree..they are very proud they served for our country. i am proud of them and "we shoud" be proud of them.

AFP modernization for local insurgencies i support. but for foreign warfare, i doubt it. nag ka guliyang naman ngani ta gukod sa mga abu sayaf, milf, npa.. china pa kaha. it's all wishful thinking.
    "magkaguliyang" did you know what our armed force did during 2000? did you know the scarifies they made during operations? dili na nila ma accomplished ilang mission kung ngkaguliyang na sila. You should blame some politicians why those terrorist still exist.

just because they are powerful we just let them do their thing while we watch and do nothing? even tiawan which have more modernize armed forces could not much chinas armed forces but they are determined to defend to their land. kita pakaha nga mga apo ni bonifacio?
    Last edited by hulagway; 03-16-2012 at 08:31 AM.

It's impossible if you think it's impossible. Our AFP can defeat them just like in Erap's time but unfortunately Gloria returned their camps and gave them oppurtunity to regroup. So it's not at all a wishful thinking. If the government would just do less talk and more action then probably insurgency have been solved many years ago. I don't think our AFP is not capable of handling the insurgents but it's the government's policy that's crippling them.

Against China, di jud magsilbi kun di e upgrade kataw-an lang ta. I don't like it that every time we get bullied we just sit and cry because we can't do anything. If you're alright with that then that's just you.
    Last edited by NapoleonBlownapart; 03-16-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Dapat unahon pag upgrade ang para sa domestic insurgency dayun if naa pay budget, para foreign nsad. Lisod kaayu if sa sulod sa Pilipinas magsugod ang Threat.

Mao bitaw ni plan sa AFP mao na naa phases ila modernization plan

kabalo ka sah sweldo ron sah police ug kasundalohan karn 10 years ago?

UN is a toothless power. As long permanent security council is involved (US,France,UK,China & Russia) walay mahimo ng UN.

When US & UK invaded Iraq, naa bay nahimo ang UN? nope. When NATO bombed Serbia .. wala say nahimo ang UN. When Russia annexed some parts of Georgia wasay nahimo UN. Ang mga affected parties taman ra sa protest.

These military campaigns above has not been authorized by UN.

To those who said member ta sa UN & we are protected.. pls ayaw pag pataka..
    Last edited by flanker; 03-16-2012 at 09:28 AM.

^^mao nay klarong wishful thinking

11.    Advertisement