Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How important is a mother?

How important is a mother?

being a mother is one tough job... all around yun,lahat gagawin mo... without pay kay priceless man..

my mother is my life...=)

mothers knows best

i agree duke

a mother is like power or electricity to a light bulb

Blog Entries
    Nah unsaon na lang kun wala pay mama ... kita tanan dire sa istorya wala unta ta dire kun walay mama.

mother is the most difficult role in life, the toughest job in this world , aside nga walay sweldo kay priceless man di pa jud ka pwede moresign forever jud tawn.

mother? lisod ni ila job... kung makibaw lang ang tanan tao unsa kalisod sa sod sa DR nga mag utong2x pila ka oras para lang mo gawas ang bata sa tiyan... mao nang ila gi ingon nga way maka puli sa ila job... dili lalim ingon pa sa ako lola ug momi...

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    mother? lisod ni ila job... kung makibaw lang ang tanan tao unsa kalisod sa sod sa DR nga mag utong2x pila ka oras para lang mo gawas ang bata sa tiyan... mao nang ila gi ingon nga way maka puli sa ila job... dili lalim ingon pa sa ako lola ug momi...
    Korak! while nagbasa ko sa imong reply sir cabrill kay nitulo gyud akong luha ay.. makaimagine lng ko sa akong mama nga nglabor and ngdeliver nako unsa kasakit.. i was the biggest child man gud.. i was born 9lbs and it took my mom to deliver me normally for about 12 hours.. imagine the agony she suffered.. pero it was worth it bec i grew up a good daughter of her and helped her in any means i can not only in house chores, but also in our lil family biz and even in my schooling, she's not the one paying my tuition

Motherhood is the most noble act of a woman. Mother's cannot resign from their responsibility to the child. Mother knows best, as the saying goes and i believe in it. I salute my mother for all the sacrifices she rendered over the years. I cannot imagine how would i live in 25 years w/o her

" being a mother is really the essence of being a woman... " a very difficult job to do that's why i love my mom very very much...no one can ever replace my mom...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast