Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ePerformax

thanks sa mga ni comment dre,, clears up my head! ooiiii,mura sad ako ga post! hehehe
    d btaw, ganahan ko sa ebay account! na man pud ko active account jud sa ebay.heheheh so mka relate ko bah...unsaon pag apply , walk-in lang? dali ra ang hiring, i mean if pasar ka sa interview and exam, dretso2x na training then floor? myta matubag ni oi,,,,and lastly, if nurse daw, na daw hesitation mudawat? hehehe nurse man gud ko pero call center ra ako job experience, kay lisod kayo pang apply hospital,,paet....pwd ko didto? thanks daan sa mka tubag ako questions!

how about promotions? whats the usual process? what are the guidelines for leadership selection?
    do you have a sleeping lounge?

i hope i didn't ask too many questions.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    i want to be a part of ebay support...... hehehe.... but only if makapili tag email support... hehehe... anyone from eper can answer this: makahangyo ta kung sa email support ta i-butang
    no such thing. everyone handles voice and chat support. it used to be simultaneously. right now it's shifting/swapping

Quote Originally Posted by isidro_labrador View Post
    how about promotions? whats the usual process? what are the guidelines for leadership selection?
    do you have a sleeping lounge?

i hope i didn't ask too many questions.

thanks.
    2 ways either handpicked or application process. both have similar criteria though performance and attentdance.

-application would mean there's a hiring for a position and you have to submit your application for that position. from there they will pull out your stats for the past 3 months to see your performance and if you qualify then they will pull out records of your attendance. if you pass they will place you on the shortlist. now the number of ppl in the shortlist will vary depending on the slots open.

-handpicked would mean they stackrank everyone using their point system. each stat has a certain equivalent pt and any lates or absences is a deduction on that. from there they offer promotion to the ppl on top and if they accept then it's given to them. this is rare. as far as i know this has only happened once. however a similar thing to this happens more often and that is to invite the ppl on the top to apply for promotion and undergo screening process. so this gives you an edge over the others who were not invited

Quote Originally Posted by Chinen View Post
    Aww. D=

I wanna try pero 1 year and a half ra jud ako college.
    sori bai pero minimum 2yrs nahuman nimo sa college jud. meaning incoming 3rd yr. ka. if naa ka call center experience for 1yr., pwede ra ma bypass ang minimum 2yrs. college requirement.

i have been with ePerformax since September 2007 and i've waited almost 3mos. para lng magsugod ug DIET and so far, everything has been great jud.

if any of you have any questions feel free to send me a PM...

lamat po!

Quote Originally Posted by reyan View Post
    sori bai pero minimum 2yrs nahuman nimo sa college jud. meaning incoming 3rd yr. ka. if naa ka call center experience for 1yr., pwede ra ma bypass ang minimum 2yrs. college requirement.

i have been with ePerformax since September 2007 and i've waited almost 3mos. para lng magsugod ug DIET and so far, everything has been great jud.

if any of you have any questions feel free to send me a PM...

lamat po!

@reyan

naa ko 3 years call center experience and quality assurance supervisor pud ko sa una... pero lang wala ko ka finish sa akong 2 years in college naa ko few units na kulang... pwede ra ma bypass ang minimum requirement ninyo when it comes to education?

wala man ko problema when it comes to attendance, work attitude and skills...

Quote Originally Posted by hotdawg View Post
    there's no harm in trying dba? go try it na! pm me if mo try ka para gaan tka tips
    gai ko tips beh i have four years call center experience but then, unfortunately i was not able to complete my 2nd year college units... dili sila mo hatag ug leeway... ?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenThrone View Post
    @reyan

naa ko 3 years call center experience and quality assurance supervisor pud ko sa una... pero lang wala ko ka finish sa akong 2 years in college naa ko few units na kulang... pwede ra ma bypass ang minimum requirement ninyo when it comes to education?

wala man ko problema when it comes to attendance, work attitude and skills...
    your 3yrs experience with the same company?
    pwede ra ka mu apply ug agent and its ok if la pa nahuman imo 2yrs in college. if you want to apply for a higher position, you can always try but the best way to do it would be to apply internally, meaning agent ka sugod.

Quote Originally Posted by reyan View Post
    your 3yrs experience with the same company?
    pwede ra ka mu apply ug agent and its ok if la pa nahuman imo 2yrs in college. if you want to apply for a higher position, you can always try but the best way to do it would be to apply internally, meaning agent ka sugod.

nope... i used to work for one of the call centers here in cebu and I would like to apply in Eper but then I was not able to finish my 2 years of college studies... I wanted to apply as an agent ... of course I am willing to start from the bottom... but then mao lagi they need people who atleast completed 2 years in college under one course... ask lang ta ko if pede ba ma bypass ang kana na qualification since naa naman ko call center experience?

waaaah!
    akow gibalibaran ang call nila na mg.start nakow akow DIET...
    akow gi.ingnan mgpa.resked kow ig mga march...
    i told them that i still want to finish my studies before i start working...
    k ra bah na? T_T

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast