Page 209 of 586 FirstFirst ... 199206207208209210211212219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 5856

Default Re: Long distance relationship

this is an advantage tool especially when the two of you are both busy in your work and studies. no demands of physical presence. but make sure that communication is on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch_a888
    this is an advantage tool especially when the two of you are both busy in your work and studies. no demands of physical presence. but make sure that communication is on the rise.
    unsa sa panahon nga ikaw na lang usa then ang imo karelasyon busy pa? unsa man mabuhat? mao ra bya pangitaon sa higayon ug temptation! mao para nako, lisud jud. apike kaayo. Mao if kami, then kami jud. Dili kay bisan layo, ato ipamugos.

ive been two LD relationshits nga wala jud mowork, lahi jud ng dug ol ra mo... kay ug layo murag dali ra mogawas ang mis understanding, yay! ug mag away mo nya naa iya crush magcomfort sa iya didto na mailisan ka jud...

23 days to go and I'll finally see him again...**sigh**..we started this LDR last Jan. 11, 2006 (i posted in this thread a few days after our LDR status took effect, hehe) and look, it's still "us"!!! Though I'll be in Cebu for 3 weeks only, I just hope that we will hold on 'til the end..We have been physically together for 6 mos. (only) out of the 18 mos. of being a couple..

to all existing and aspiring LDR couples: always keep the communication open....and enjoy life while away! spend it with friends and get a hobby..

thank God for the internet! (esp. PC-to-PC calls, hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by klavel
    23 days to go and I'll finally see him again...**sigh**..we started this LDR last Jan. 11, 2006 (i posted in this thread a few days after our LDR status took effect, hehe) and look, it's still "us"!!! Though I'll be in Cebu for 3 weeks only, I just hope that we will hold on 'til the end..We have been physically together for 6 mos. (only) out of the 18 mos. of being a couple..

to all existing and aspiring LDR couples: always keep the communication open....and enjoy life while away! spend it with friends and get a hobby..

thank God for the internet! (esp. PC-to-PC calls, hehe)

a good example of a successful LDR

kami kay we have been together for 5 years and it has been 3 months that we have a long distance relationship. communication is definitely the key, we chat and text everyday...no calls lang.

Quote Originally Posted by aleyson
    kami kay we have been together for 5 years and it has been 3 months that we have a long distance relationship. communication is definitely the key, we chat and text everyday...no calls lang.
    switch to Sun

LDR sucks!!,..
    doesnt work for me,..

i first thought that LDR wont work for me. but my present relationship proves that it works. affection and all that jazz can work even at a distance. just a little sacrifice. if you are truly in-love, distance wont matter. my present relationship has given me new perspective that has opted me to view life in a more positive light. so, i guess, it all depends on trust. i have given up on love before but love just smacked me in the face.

so, have faith on love.

hay if only we could...he doesn't have a sun sim card there yet. maybe when he comes back we can switch to sun.

Quote Originally Posted by baboy
    switch to Sun

11.    Advertisement