Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shared Small Office (Good for Start-ups)

Greetings Everyone!

I'm looking for another start-up company who wishes to share an office with us. We will divide the monthly rental of P5, 000 (so P2, 500 each).

I'm now in the process of registering our own Outsourcing Company (Website and Software Development). The office is at Sikatuna Street and we already rented it na for two months.

Most of our clients are from abroad so we don't stay much in our office since we do our projects at the comfort of our own room (boarding house or apartment). So basically we don't stay all the time in our office. I call this setup as "Shared Office." Good only for two or 3 office tables. If you're interested please PM me or inform your network of friends.

To view the pictures, just email me at iactive_studio@yahoo.com / 0905-332-7897

God Bless the Internet!

Silver Hawk

asa na dapit imong office location?

Quote Originally Posted by torni View Post
    asa na dapit imong office location?
    It's on the second floor of this two storey commercial building. It started accepting tenants July of 2008. So basically, we have no plans of repainting the wall because the room is okay. You can also put an aircon but it's an option. I guess the room is not hot since I visited there in the morning and in the afternoon. You can only use electric fan to save cost.

The place is near Barangay Hall of Day-As.

If you're interested to view the photos just email me at iactive_studio@yahoo.com

This is good for start-ups. You can also have your own phone line with Internet connection. I can assist you if you want Globelines because I have contacts from the lineman.

Update me if you're interested so I can show you the pictures. Again, this is located in Sikatuna Street, Cebu City right across of Barangay Hall of Day-As. The building is new, near to carenderia, laundry shop and bakeshop. I can tour you around the place if you're interested.

Thanks.

Silver Hawk

Up! This is still good to go! =)

I am looking for similar set-up too...

hhhmmnn.. interesting.. up for now..

Me too...very interested. I'll email you.

naa pa ni?...

ngita pud ko ug shared office...

Default shared office

Quote Originally Posted by exmadyn View Post
    naa pa ni?...

ngita pud ko ug shared office...

If your interested to rent an office , I have currently a big space and I need to rent out some portion of it since it's too big for me, 100 meters walking distance to SM mall I can rent out 50 sq mt portion of the entire 150 sq mt. It is on the ground floor glass door,tiled and very nice and presentable office for only 7,000/month including electricity. You can contact me at freesoulyra@yahoo.com

Default Re: Shared Small Office (Good for Start-ups)

interested here pls call 511.8454 09235965335

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast