Page 54 of 140 FirstFirst ... 445152535455565764 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Let's start a bookclub!

- men are simple minded, and still work with their primal instincts. feed him when he's hungry, love him when he comes to you, flatter him a bit, take care of his kids, etc... its mostly common sense. - naa almost the same situation sa musings ni fermina (this is a part of weed's post from a different thread)

argh. i wanna join the club, but i cant be there sa this month's umm, meeting or discussion churva. hehe..
    baka next month siguro.. hihi.

sa pagsabungan ang center. yes, mag abot ta sa BTC at 6:15pm, okay ra mo ana?

@mastersun yes veggies and meat substitutes na ilang i serve bro. i also asked for bread (whole wheat, very healthy) and yoghurt. basta healthy ni tanan...para di ta ma cholera ahah

@galadriel i surely remember that famous post by weed

page 160 na ko. so far ha, mas feel nako si juvenal kaysa ni florentino.

kaning lugar sa mga paryente ni fermina sa mother's side kay murag The Shire. music, celebration, and fireworks kulang nalang ani kay si Gandalf hehe

i love this line:
    She (Fermina)...stunned by the revelation that one could be happy not only without love, but despite it.

@dwardwarbinx prepare for next month's kay philosophy. forester's choice. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Velvett

i love this line:
    She (Fermina)...stunned by the revelation that one could be happy not only without love, but despite it.
    huwaw.. sagad sa bones ni na line~!! *clap clap*
    ♥ happy love month! ♥
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    i love jovenal's last words to fermina. makakilig "Only God knows how much i loved you."
    Was it just me or nanghilak pud mo dinhi nga part. Kay pwerete gyud nakong hilaka dinhi.

^murag nakahilak sad ko...pero more on shock. naglagot ko nga nakatawa sa parrot.

Blog Entries

Vette, not sure if I can attend pa...my schedule is very messy this Feb--our office is transferring to a new location. If I have three days to spare before Saturday I'll read the book/e-book then, and perhaps attend

-RODION

karon pako ka visit sa istorya balik. k\just arrived in cebu but leaving for pampanga tomorrow morning. my schedule is really tight.
    hope maka visit kobali sa istorya for my thoughts on the book.

Ahak nga book uy. Nakahilak kos was lugar. Hehe!

Anyway, sorry kaayo I can't attend the gathering this Saturday. I'm going on a business trip to Manila on the 22nd, and won't be back until Monday. So pass na lang jud ko. I hope to attend next month's gathering though.

Keep reading, guys!

@wsraxe and firefaery we'll be expecting your pms or emails on your thoughts on the book.

@rodzky i sure hope you can join. daghan kaayu ko ug questions. pasabta ko aning behavior ni Florentino apil na pud kang Juvenal
    men...oh well

hapit na ko mahuman. i'm having mixed emotions. when i checked the Politics section here in istorya, I thought Jun Lozada was one of the characters in the novel waahaha

America Vicuna and Florentino Ariza...tsk tsk tsk

finished. i don't know what to think. let me eat lunch and ponder on the story.

11.    Advertisement