Page 194 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 184191192193194195196197204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 14420

Thread: Convergys

Quote Originally Posted by prettykix View Post
    yep, nagsign nakog contract and everything.. cge man gd ka move akong start date, mao nadugay.

what account ka sis kay cge man ka move imoha start date?

Any advice for Sprint account how will we survive the training?? PLSSS HELP

i passed the initial interview last friday and will be having my exam on monday.. pila ka-parts ang exam? will you know the result right away and proceed to the final interview and job offer assuming that you pass everything?

what are the requirements to submit? para makaprepare nako in case madawat ko so i can start right away..

ang ni-interview nako sa initial mao gihapon muinterview sa final or lain nasad?

hope you guys can reply to my inquiries..

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll_ View Post
    i passed the initial interview last friday and will be having my exam on monday.. pila ka-parts ang exam? will you know the result right away and proceed to the final interview and job offer assuming that you pass everything?

what are the requirements to submit? para makaprepare nako in case madawat ko so i can start right away..

ang ni-interview nako sa initial mao gihapon muinterview sa final or lain nasad?

hope you guys can reply to my inquiries..
    ang exams kay naay written, listening,typing..ang written uki ra man, saun ra...basta dali lang pasahun..after sa exams magwait mo pra sa results..tagaan mo ug stub pra sa final interview, naa sad ddto ang date ug time ug ang mag interview nmo..dpende ra kung same day or naay specific date..
    after final interview naay another interview nsad, dpende sa account kung asa ka g.endorse kung murequire sila ug interview kay ang uban dli na kinahanglan..after ani, kung i.endorse ka sa HR it means nakapsa nka..ang HR na ang bahala kung unsa time ang JO or magcall lang sila nimo..usually mga hapon ang JO after sa account interview..dli pud all the time sabay2 ni sila..naay times na magbalik2 pka..like sa amua ika 3 mi balik3 since exams kay dghan ata nangapply ato na time..gud lukk!

^salamat! unta madawat ko..

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll_ View Post
    ^salamat! unta madawat ko..
    about sa requirements, idiscuss ni sa Job offer..
    usually maghatag sila ug first set sa mga non negotiable req na dpat nmo ma comply as soon as possible kay naay chance na mareschedule ang imuha start date kung malate ka pasa..
    medical slip w/in 2 days after JO, BIR forms, 4 copies of Birth cert, nbi clearance,SSS...mao ning ihatag daun sa HR as soon as possible..ang uban req kay ihatag nmo on your first day of training katong mga insurance, philhealth, valid IDs, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by pretty_jasmine View Post
    what account ka sis kay cge man ka move imoha start date?

twc ko dapat then cge ka move until na wa na nanginahanlan ang twc ug trainees, so gibalhin kog comcast,maau rasad kay chat.. hehehe

@prettykix- welcome sa comcast family, la pud ko nagmahay ngano diri ko gibutang nga lob...hehehe. "cebu center of excellence" ang gipangan sa client sa cebu site..

gitawagan nako for JO karun monday, comcast kuno ako account...chat ra jud ang comcast? o naa voice pud?...

Quote Originally Posted by jcgoyong2 View Post
    ive been in convergys since march07 til oct07. basically 7months and na regular ko.
    as soon as i signed my regularization, i passed my resignation. ahahhahaha
    suko kaau ako TL kay nganu muresign ko. sayangan sya sa team kay isa ko sa iyang top performers.
    by aug07, nag ranking na sa mga agents pra sa schedule bidding. from thousand of agents, regulars and trainees, naa nko sa 200+. and i was still a trainee at that time . it was my first job!

Account: Sprint
    Site: Banawa

I have to say, the account is not really hard. Lisud sya uu. pero routine!!
    the questions asked are the same questions you answered a few days ago or even awhile ago.
    as soon as ma familiar na ka sa imo work. its easy as hell! thats why i quit... na bored ko
    immature pa kaau ko ad2 and akong goal lang gyud kay ma regularized for experiece and stepping stone.

wla gyud koi problema sa company. daghan pa gyud kaau ko absences. pero dali rman mkapahimo ug medical report as a reason nganu ni absent ka (although naa jud ko allergic rhinitis).
    isa ra cguro ako problema... i have to leave work kay muburot ko!! i think the pantry is subsidized kay ang food(real food. rice ug variant) kay extremely Cheap and generously served! grabe! unlimited coffee from dispenser pa gyud. in all flavors!
    i miss the company. theyre still trying to hire me. i still recieve emails but no more calls kay nka change number nko ikadaghan. im not sure if i wanna work again. but if i do, ill go awol. but i wont do that to convergys. its the base for my stepping stones.

if anyone here passed. id say congrats. at the time i got hired, CVG only has 1.2% passing rate out of all applicants it gets everyday. if you passed, then grats! you are one of us!

the pay is great! gets paid on time! a lot of bonuses! and you also get commision for not even trying to sell things but to add products to their account(with consent) pra ma fix ang bill sa customer.

in US man gud, everything has a price. including incoming calls and text messages. without a plan for those, you will ba charged casually. so in order to fix those casual charges, you advice them to get a add-on plan to cover the casual charges. like adding 300 text messages for $5. instead of charging them $.50 / text message. theyll definitely agree!! thus, its an easy SALE!

You know what? this is totally true. There's a lot who are afraid about getting profile to sprint. Actually, Sprint is easy. It will become a routine after 2-3 months.

I was a sprint agent back in 2007 when they merge with nextel, from a different company (not convergys). You can only imagine back then how confusing it was. We were using Premiere and SVIEW at the same time. the catch is, I was only trained to use Premiere. But for SVIEW, they only gave us our username and the password, then we have to figure out a way and familiar the system. The TL's just gave us a brief overview about how use it and that was it. But after 2 weeks, we are effiecient on using SVIEW.

You guys are fortunate now because you got less to worry about. Sprint finally found a way how to gather their s!@#t around but back then, they got a lot of plans and features that you have to familiarize. Don't worry, you will get the hang of it, and you will going to miss sprint if you leave. I missed sprint when I leaved.

11.    Advertisement