Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

You don't need to say what you are,you simply show it. Grow Up. Even if they're like that i consider them biologically girls. They deserve respect.

@jaqueline: i don't consider myself religious, rather spiritual. you said it's stated in the BIBLE... can you give the specific book, chapter and verse where it is written so as to prove what you're saying?.... i have not read the entire bible. basin d i tinuod nga naa, otherwise, you are only formulating. i believe in GOD's fairness.

@m1k3: hmmm.. from your post, i can tell the kind of person that you are. you are my brother in christ.. however i wish i could say it and be proud. i doubt if your parents will either. i think we should be the one telling you to GROW UP..

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    based on experience ha, pagka start pa okay pa sila, sweet kaayo and everything. pero kadugayan, possessive na kaayo, sobra ka selosa. kay mao na, "extreme" kunohay..mura'g amaw. kulang nalang gapuson ta sa pagka selosa. kung mag-away mo, or kung maka feel xa nga mura'g nana kay lain ganahan (a guy or something), magpakamatay pajud... nah, firsthand experience jud ni akong gisulti. But of course, I think girls nga mupatol sa les kay plain immature lang gyud. In the end, especially if you're in your mid twenties age na, you're gonna want to have a relationship that you know has a direction (marriage,and kids in the future). I still think that marriage is every girl's dream..and it's true. You're going to desire this someday and when the les feels na mao nhaving a relationship with a les is like having a relationship with no direction. You may enjoy the moment, but you know that those moments don't last forever.. because it's not right. Society does not accept it, and most certainly God doesn't approve it. I have lots of les/gay friends and I do respect them for who they are... but lets just face reality, the Bible says that Homosexuals will NEVER reach Heaven. So unless they change (which is still possible with God's help), they will never be accepted in Heaven. ana imong na feel, brace yourself for some nasty portrayal of "love" kunohay...it's not even TRUE LOVE.

murag imu man gi generalize ang mga lesbians sis wui..dili man sad cguro in-ana tanan,mura ragud na ug guy-girl relationship..naa jud nay instance na grabe pud ka seloso ang guy or vice-versa or naay pud uban guys na mag hikog kay gi-buwagan (naa baya na sa news)..lain-lain baya ta na mga tao..maybe na timingan lang nang firsthand experience nimu na na in-ana..point is,tao ra gihapon na sila and they too deserve some respect.peace =)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    pagpuyo. wa kay angay..

GROW UP!
    bro....mao cguro nang gbya.an ka...coz your too immature..you don't have the right to judge people coz of course you're not a judge...hehhehehe...peace bro....

tan.awa sa imo self if wala baka sala,and if you're perfect enough to tell us what is right from wrong...then dha ka mo judge og tao...and i'll change.....that is if you're perfect like HIM!...(edited......)
    Last edited by zney25; 08-29-2008 at 02:55 PM.

Lami man gud ng mga lesbians - ganahan gani mga laki ug lesbians

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    based on experience ha, pagka start pa okay pa sila, sweet kaayo and everything. pero kadugayan, possessive na kaayo, sobra ka selosa. kay mao na, "extreme" kunohay..mura'g amaw. kulang nalang gapuson ta sa pagka selosa. kung mag-away mo, or kung maka feel xa nga mura'g nana kay lain ganahan (a guy or something), magpakamatay pajud... nah, firsthand experience jud ni akong gisulti. But of course, I think girls nga mupatol sa les kay plain immature lang gyud. In the end, especially if you're in your mid twenties age na, you're gonna want to have a relationship that you know has a direction (marriage,and kids in the future). I still think that marriage is every girl's dream..and it's true. You're going to desire this someday and when the les feels na mao nhaving a relationship with a les is like having a relationship with no direction. You may enjoy the moment, but you know that those moments don't last forever.. because it's not right. Society does not accept it, and most certainly God doesn't approve it. I have lots of les/gay friends and I do respect them for who they are... but lets just face reality, the Bible says that Homosexuals will NEVER reach Heaven. So unless they change (which is still possible with God's help), they will never be accepted in Heaven. ana imong na feel, brace yourself for some nasty portrayal of "love" kunohay...it's not even TRUE LOVE.
    could you give me any verse or chapter in the bible that stated..."that Homosexuals will NEVER reach Heaven" this....?

hihihi! ako sad nahan kog lesbian labi na wafa ..haguy'

Quote Originally Posted by WengIA View Post
    hihihi! ako sad nahan kog lesbian labi na wafa ..haguy'
    Kaayo namnam man gud na lol. Challenge pajud

WARNING: Discussions and debates are cool .... just don't get your emotions overcome your judgement. We do not tolerate personal attacks in this forum.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reminder. Peace.

11.    Advertisement

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 ... LastLast