Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Ok ra man siguro makig jerjer ang babae sa babae basta lang gwapa sila duha, unya dapat sad apil ko. Joke...
    Last edited by simoncpu; 08-28-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    gatapok ang tomboys diri... very disgusting. you should be burned at the stake.. hypocrites..

why are you still here?

Blog Entries
    haizzz....some BOYS here only proves why girls "3rd ***" are better than guys...tsktsk....RESPECT.
    Last edited by Baeybe_Bryce; 08-28-2008 at 03:55 PM.

whyl didto ko sa akong client..kita ko ug girl ug tomboy...sweet au cla...wala lang =)

Blog Entries
    kay ang tomboy nanguyab sa txt dili kabalo manguyab sa personal.. we still end up together. ang tomboy intawon nagpakaluoy nga mubalik sa iyaha. unsa may balikan pod daw. haha... we f*cked and the lesbian got jealous, she ended up being a loser. poor little thing.

hehehhe...honestly bro...its not the les fault...its your gf...y coz ni patul siya...simple if she just said no,then the les would have stop,but instead ni sugot siya...i think you should not be mad at the les but also to your gf....hehehehe...coz your gf ang dala...dili ang les.....chillaks lang bro...ari man jud una sa txt,if madala sa txt meaning humok d.i og ilong imo gf...hehehehe......peace bro....

Quote Originally Posted by Baeybe_Bryce
    haizzz....some BOYS here only proves why girls "3rd ***" are better than guys...tsktsk....RESPECT.
    mao jud...respect lang....

gatapok ang tomboys diri... very disgusting. you should be burned at the stake.. hypocrites..
    hmmmmm.....really?......peace bro....ayaw dibdiba ang n.ana..kaw ray alkanse...you're just making things complicated.....chillaks lang..

Why do some girls like lesbians?

hmmmm .. i think daghan ang reasons..... too many to mention matod pa nila, but i don't find it disgusting, i'm just being open minded....
    pero di sad ta anang manamay tamay.. grabe naman sad nah.. let's say lisod sila sabton, but at least maybe imagine if you're in their shoes...
    sa mga guys be fair nalang sad.... if mao jud nahan sa girl ayaw pamugos...
    dili man ingon nga ang girl no choice maong naadto sa les or as in ganahan lang ug les..
    it's her choice
    ingon pa -love/like is not a feeling it is a choice....-
    maong way pugsanay]
    RESPECT sad tawn..

though dili sad ko kaimagine to have a romantic relationship to third, fourth or whatever sexes diha... basta straight male jud ako.. wahehehehe ako sad ning choice... straight female man sad ko.. so straight male ako ganahan

Blog Entries
    DOn't loosen up your insecurities here...if that is their choice y bother?if mali den sila din ang paprusahan...I have friends like them...homosexuals...and mind me telling you that they are more human than we think we are...im not into gender but wid character...just respect..they ought to be respected too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baeybe_Bryce View Post
    DOn't loosen up your insecurities here...if that is their choice y bother?if mali den sila din ang paprusahan...I have friends like them...homosexuals...and mind me telling you that they are more human than we think we are...im not into gender but wid character...just respect..they ought to be respected too.
    true. most men here, especially those who have given gross and unfair comments are... like i said earlier, INSECURE.

@m1k3:

zney25 is right. why blame and les and much more hate them when in fact if you really trace the roots, it's your GF's fault. maybe there is something in the les that she saw that is missing in her relationship with you. instead of wasting your time hating third *** and sour graping over your spoiled ego, why don't you focus on your relationship and try to see what's missing and make up. otherwise, tingali ug mabiyaan napud kah... advice lang ng ako bro.. i don't hate you . cguro just learn to let go of the past. nibalik naman ka huh nimo imong girlfriend?... chill2x... nah...

Quote Originally Posted by Baeybe_Bryce View Post
    i think depende sa attitude and personality sa mga lesbo and homos....

most of them baya are burara....mapili ra nimo ang maayo jud ang attitude nya maau sad ang pagkadala sa ilang kaugalingon. depende sad na sa tawo nga magtanaw...if tolerable ba ang attitude and personality sa 3rd ***. sympre kung dugay na nimo nga friend nga lesbo or homo, of course acceptable na sa imo ilang attitude.

this kind of a stupid comment pero i guess depende na sa speciality sa tawo....there are things nga much better sila sa among mga laki pero there are also things nga mas superior me sa ilaha.

Peace everybody!!!

everybody is fair brother... i don't agree that men are superior to women either...

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast