Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 102109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1162

Davao is extreme sports capital of PI

here you can experience the longest zipline at camp sabros @ 401 meters well maybe it will not last long Davao Outland Adventure is now constructing a 700 meters zipline!

here's another first extreme zipline in Samal!

YouTube - 20080817.001

Quote Originally Posted by bogo View Post
    i don't get excited w/ multiple ripples.i cannot see the rush there compare w/ this ...

YouTube - river disorder

Davao White Water Rafting is an all year activity , it's more exciting when rainy season comes !The best rafting in the Philippines! one of the best! no sugarcoating!

This video is the same section that Farirah provided a link;
    http://www.youtube.com/v/hm8oXptsL5E&hl=en&fs=1

I'm pretty sure you have more sections to show to everyone here?
    Please show us the rapids of other sections of the river.

See as many videos (there are over 100 videos) of the CDO rapids below.
    And it shows different sections of the CDO river. Enjoy!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

cheers,
    Bisaya Dako

, Canibad an extreme experienced , extreme camping in Samal anyone? no electricity!pitch your own tent! a back packers haven

Quote Originally Posted by bisayadakoo View Post
    This video is the same section that Farirah provided a link;
    http://www.youtube.com/v/hm8oXptsL5E&hl=en&fs=1

I'm pretty sure you have more sections to show to everyone here?
    Please show us the rapids of other sections of the river.

See as many videos (there are over 100 videos) of the CDO rapids below.
    And it shows different sections of the CDO river. Enjoy!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

cheers,
    Bisaya Dako
    you can see also 100 videos of Davao River Rafting , if you know how to click but all i see in CDO rafting is multiple rapids no cat.4 like the "washing machine" or even rafters goes under the water , well CDO rafting is a beginners haven!

Davao is extreme sports capital of PI

here you can experience the longest zipline at camp sabros @ 401 meters well maybe it will not last long Davao Outland Adventure is now constructing a 700 meters zipline!

here's another first extreme zipline in Samal!

YouTube - 20080817.001

I'm looking for the pictures and videos of the Claveria zipline.
    Unfortunately, can't find it.
    But zipline is not as good as the CDO rapids.

cheers,
    Bisaya Dako

I'm looking for the pictures and videos of the Claveria zipline.
    Unfortunately, can't find it.
    But zipline is not as good as the CDO rapids.

cheers,
    Bisaya Dako
    well maybe ziplines in CDO is not so exciting thats why you can't find a video

here's 1 of the 100 videos taken in Camp Sabros awesome 401 meters in 24 secs, or less!

YouTube - The Zipline

you can see also 100 videos of Davao River Rafting , if you know how to click but all i see in CDO rafting is multiple rapids no cat.4 "washing machine" or even goes under the water , well it's haven for beiginners

The primary objective of the Raft Guide is NOT to flip the raft.
    Unless the guide intentionally do it.
    Which is dangerous, especially if you have weak swimmers in your raft.
    Again, read the books I've posted above.

The way I looked at the videos of the raft flipping.
    It indicates that the Rafting Guide cannot pick the right line.
    Thus, the raft flipped. The Guide shouldn't be doing that.
    Who's the beginner now?

cheers,
    Bisaya Dako

Quote Originally Posted by pogingpogi View Post
    ^^^
    Bitaw di man makaon nang Watson oi, ambot kanang sabon diha ug pwede ba isubak sa law-oy unya...

Pero Goy rob, mao nang nihangyo ko nga maligo ka panalagsa ba dili tungod kay naa koy pagnanasa sa imoha woi...ayaw lang kasuko ha...nanimaho naman gud kang pan-os nga kopra sa sige nimo ug hiniso anang coconut oil.

Sagdi lang ug naa unya ko sa Davao, pwede man ka mo renta kadali sa amoa, naa man koy balay didto pud hinoon unya plano nako mo palit pud ug unit unya anang condominium nga gitukod nila diha sa duol sa City Hall, investment purposes lang na ba. Nindot baya nang naa kay kapuy-an puhon nga naa ra sentro sa siyudad pananglitan puhon.
    Ayaw gud kaulaw Goy... ikaw jud maulaw pa jud ka nga dugay na bya na nimo ginahimo... wehehehhe... first reply palang gani nimo sa ako post alam ko na agad ang motibo mo... eheheheh... pero lisod man gud bisan kapila pa ko maligo GOY, murag walay ligo man japon ako dagway... pero ayaw lang ug totok sa ako kay basin ma starstruck ka... wehehheh...

lain pud ta... Balita ko samwer in Bukidnon, I think Malaybalay ba to, mag butang daw ug cable car diha... Project daw na ni Uncle Elpedio Paras president of the Cagayan de Oro Chamber of Commerce and Industry Foundation... Hay, Bukidnon pa rin ako... eheheheh.. kung madayon na ang cable car, it will be the first in the Philippines daw... Hay... I just love my Bukidnon... kabugnaw sa lugar... comparable lagi daw sa Baguio City when it comes to weather temp. tapos the pine trees... wooow...

Anyway, kung adto ang taga CDO sa Dabaw or ang taga Davaw sa CDO agi man jud japon na sila sa Bukidnon, so no other choice... stop over nalang dayon mo sa among Beautiful place ha...

Quote Originally Posted by pogingpogi View Post
    Oh! You mean you rely a lot on wikipedia?

Well, I have nothing more to say...that talakag boy even if he's a little wet behind the ears seem to know a lot more than you.

pish ka dyan...hhhmmpp..
    Hoi... bad kaayo ka Pogingpogi... Pangit nalang ka oi... wet behind the ears ka karun... unsay pasabot ana... ahahahah... Tigulang na sad bya ko Master Pogi... daghan na man sad ko experience... dili naman gani ko virgin kay pop cola na ko... aheheheh... so behind my ears were dry na... aheheheh...

Anyway, ayaw ko i-compare kay Davies oi kay basin mangaway na sa ako... depende lang na kung laban siya sa imo or sa ako... pero I'm sure gusto japon nimo paligoon si Davies... pero naa man daw na siya sa Cebu... saons sad... lupig ta sa iyang lugar... Cebu is the Queen City of the South bya... dili lang kay sa Visayas apil jud sa Mindanao... so bow ang Davao ug CDO sa Cebu kung ganun... sige nga... singiti ug Cebu ni nga thread davies ah para lupig sila... ehehheeh...

Ngano gipa enter... Number one na hinoon...

Mag ampo kita... unod, bukog, unod, bukog, unod, bukog, unod, bukog....

Use google or wikipedia. That's the cheapest way of finding out.
    Wikipedia maybe a bit dodgy but it's a good start.

If you want a comprehensive answer then buy these books;

Amazon.com: The Practical Handbook of Kayaking and Canoeing: Bill Mattos: Books

Amazon.com: Whitewater Rescue Manual: New Techniques for Canoeists, Kayakers, and Rafters: Charles Walbridge, Wayne A. Sundmacher: Books

I have these two books. If you want to come to CDO, I might lend it to you.

Otherwise, just find out from whatever source you can find.

cheers,
    Bisaya Dako
    :o

hahaha...

iwas pusoy ka naman agad eh...so you are telling me that my clueless mind, and the professionals, in fact, the very owners of rafting outfits in both CdO and Davao are clueless when it comes to rapid classification siguro bro, you need to lend your books to them, because that's their source of living......kawawa naman kse ang kanilang mga clueless minds, they are selling something they know nothing about....or, maybe as a start, you can send them links to wikipedia...it's better than nothing naman, at least they can brag about being wikipedia educated....lol.

plus, your books won't change the fact that Davao rapids are rated class 3+, while CdO rapids are rated class 3/3+
    you books won't change that fact. kya better keep it yourself bisayadakoo...

(and to those who don't know, wikipedia is not reliable unless verified. lol)

cheers!!! hahaha...clueless talaga ako, at least pati yung mga owners ng rafting business ganun din...ka-level ko sila...hehehe

11.    Advertisement