Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Healing Time"

Default "Healing Time"

"Please teach me how to heal my broken heart....."

Methods how to heart a briken hearted person......

Blog Entries

Default "Healing time........."

just what i had in mind..

grab a casefull of RHB..and drunk all the way til u drop...then forget about the whole thing when u wake up...

its difficult jud...it took me 3 years...hehhee...and i dont think healed na jud kow entirely... i cant tell but im doing great now! never dis better...way to go!!

time heal all wounds. so just give it time, and in the meantime, enjoy being with friends and family and do the things that you wanted to do but don't just have the time before by this, you'll gain more friends and before you knew it, you have moved on and let go of the pain in your heart kaya mo yan goodluck

there's never an easy way to get over a broken heart.. nor to forget the hurt that you're goin thru right now.. reality is- you juz hafta deal with it the most civil way and learn to live with it!! i know its easier said than done... but that's one of the hard facts of life! you can't wallow and sulk over the pain of a broken heart... you have a life of your own! and besides... think of it this way.. ikaw nagminatay na ka ug hilak... do you think the person who has hurt you cares?!?!? NO!! would you life stop juz coz someone you really love left you?! NO!! would you die!? NO!! is he/she the last potential true love you'll ever find in this lifetime?! NO!! i've been there like a dozen times before... but i'm okay now! i can say that i'm perfectly sane now! how? because i dealt with it the most mature way... drowning yourself with booze won't help even a single bit! hang over lang imo ana! di bah?! pero there's one thing i do para i dont feel the pain kaayo.. i tell myself na... "karon ra ni cya sakit.. ugma wala na ni!!" try it... it might help who knows! goodluck!! =)

i know what you mean n0stALg|a, i really do... but it's different you're exactly in that brokenhearted state! better for those who have already really let go and moved on.... when you're all alone and you start thinking things over, you can't help wallowing and sulking over EVERYTHING that concerns HIM!! a day?? or two?? months?? oftentimes aren't enough for the hurt to ebb!! but i certainly agree that boozing won't help...then again, it makes you a bit numb and saner! am i making any sense??! basta, acceptance of the circumstance, spending more time w/ family & friends, and a lot of divine intercession would help you through....

haay... mau jed. faet ning heart broken ui. mkasaput. i wish this pain will go away. althoi there are times na mawala but most of the time jed when u at home and ur all alone u cant help but think. then bisan unsaun nmu pagdeny.... ambut. lisud jed i-accept. i dont know what to do so im not givin u any advices. haay... faet. pero at least now im not crying. wla na jed. magtanga yes, but mu-cry. wla na jed. bitter.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast