View Poll Results: Do we need this Bill?

Voters
694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 76.37%
  • No

164 23.63%
Page 549 of 747 FirstFirst ... 539546547548549550551552559 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 7461

Default re: Are you in favor with RH Bill? and why?

Quote Originally Posted by cliff_drew View Post
    RH bill is just an expansion of the current health programs i.e full range of legal and medically-safe contraceptives. Also, there are provisions in the bill that cannot be found on the existing laws.

And if you insist that people will likewise not able to follow this law, then that is culture problem. The government can't force them to follow the law since we are in a democratic country. Unless the time they realize that this is important when someone's life is at risk.
    mao gani na akung gisulti nga kuwang disiplina mga tawo diri sa pinas.. and how sure are you nga 100% jud effective ang contraceptives nga makaprevent ug pregnancy? the only 100% assurance nga dili magpregnant ang woman is abstinence, mao ra jud na perfect way to avoid pregnancy..

if the government cannot force the people to follow such law, then useless ra gihapon ang balaod..

try to observe kinsa to mas daghan anak, di ba ang kadto mga way trabaho? kay nganu, they dont have anything to do.. mao na mas dako ang chances mag sige ra hunahuna ug s**..

sa amoang bukid, naa na man gani daghan supplies sa pills nga free.. kung kinsa ganahan mangayo, pwede ra moadto didto..

I have observed sa amung lugar, naa na mga livelihood trainings from TESDA, but ang nakaproblema kay limited lang ang budget, so instead na moadto ang trainor sa pinakasook nga barangay, ang mga tawo na nuon ang moadto sa lungsod para motrain.. unya how about kadto mga way ikaplete? di na lang makaapil sa programa kay way kwarta.. kung gidakoan pa unta ang budget para ani nga project instead, mas daghan unta makabenefit..

Yes, since as we knew that this has a big budget (taking off the notion that this will lead to corruption).

Miriam seeks urgent passage of RH bill | National

There's even a hiring of 10,000 nurses to be trained and deployed to poor rural communities in the country in lieu to DOH's rural health program. Which means more poor people seek health services from the government... not only jobs for food. How much more if this bill pass, more jobs will be created.

10,000 nurses wanted for DOH’s rural health program - Nation - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News

10,000 nurses ra for more than a million unemployed?

by they way, kana nga program sa DOH dugay ra na nagsugod.. di na tungod sa RHB
    Last edited by messy_meh; 05-28-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by messy_meh View Post
    mga nurses lang ba atong mga graduates nga nagkinahanglan ug trabaho? sure ka nga mobalik diri sa pinas to mga nang-abroad nga mas dako man jud ang sweldo didto compare diri?
    You'll never know if the offer is good not comparing though on the rate abroad. There's no place like home

Blog Entries

10,000 nurses ra for more than a million unemployed?
    What's again the purpose of RH bill? More employment, right? Million of unemployed nurses is an overestimate, I guess.
    Last edited by cliff_drew; 05-28-2011 at 02:48 PM.

What's again the purpose of RH bill? More employment, right? Million of unemployed nurses is an overestimate, I guess.
    you read the news wrong.. the purpose of the 10,000 RN nga deploy sa remote places is not because of the RHB.. in fact, naa na naka-avail ana daghan na..

^humana ug deploy ang 10,000 ka nurses.. RNheals ang name sa program sa DOLE.

trabaho lang unta ang ihatag para sa atong mga igsoon nga kabus...

“the State shall equally protect the life of the mother and the life of the unborn from conception."
    This line above would make the use of contraceptives/Abortifacient illegal here in the Philippines how much more if we purchase it using taxpayer’s money and distribute it to the general public? Alot of people may be unaware on how a conntraceptive works. These are sme of the facts:
    1. Contraceptive pill suppresses ovulation.
    2. It changes cervical mucus restricting sperm motility.
    3.IT CAUSES THE LINING OF THE UTERUS TO REJECT A NEWLY CONCEIVED HUMAN BEING. (THIS THIRD ACTION OF THE PILL IS WHAT MAKES IT UNCONSTITUTIONAL)
    To better understand how a pill work check this url.
    YouTube - ‪How "The Pill" works as an Abortifacient‬‏

second reason why im strongly against this bill is because i dont trust our goverment to spend the budget of this bill effefiently. it will only give them more oppurtunity to spend and corrupt.
    pwerte nang ka excited sa mga supplier ug condom ug contraceptives. apil pa raba to sa bill na naa sad mga emergency vehicles ug kits na ihatag sa kada district. na hala cge go!
    sa tinood lang daghan kaau ko kaila na agree sa rh bill but wla maski usa kanila wla na nka gahin ug bsan gamay lang sa ilang oras or treasure para sa mga pobre. as a filipino i believe its not our job to condem a family kung daghan kaau cla rather our job to help them and to give them back thier dignity. how? (pm me cause i work in an ngo that provides homes and livelihood for the least of the least..)
    rh bill has is not a political issue rather a moral issue. if we can sacrifice our morality for convenience then so be it. majority wins in this country and its the rule of law in a democracy.
    nanghinaot lang unta ko na ang mga mo agree ani na bill mobasa lang unta sa bill. or mka reaslise na ang problema sa atong nasud dili overpopulation kung dili ang grabe na corruption, ang pagka walay respetar sa atong mga lider sa goberno sa balaod,ug pagka walay diciplina nato na mga pilipino.

Blog Entries

you read the news wrong.. the purpose of the 10,000 RN nga deploy sa remote places is not because of the RHB.. in fact, naa na naka-avail ana daghan na..
    I know its an old news and no direct relation to RH bill. What I'm trying to say is that, since RH bill is an expansion of the current health programs, it also promotes more employment. The article that I've posted manifested that people needs to avail on these health care services especially in rural areas that's why DOH hired thousands of nurses, since you insisted that only jobs should be given to the poorest of the poor, which is not true, they also need health information and related services. How much more if this bill will pass, how many jobs could be created intended for the unemployed nurses who will help in disseminating the information needed. Get the point?
    Last edited by cliff_drew; 05-28-2011 at 04:54 PM.

nganu ako man imung pangutan-on, maayo mag ako ang mofinance ana.. ask those officials in the government kung unsa ilang mabuhat ana.. it's their problem to generate what job they can offer to the poorest of the poor.. livelihood trainings from TESDA may do..
    Yes, I'm all for the poor getting jobs. Jobs aren't easy to generate. Tell me, how can a poor, uneducated person get a job while your college graduates can't even find one?

How did you find a job? Did you have any trouble? Now, imagine if your parents weren't able to send you to school, what would your chances be of finding a decent job?

PoverTy Is Man Made~

the more population of a country the more unemployment rate
    the more unemployed individuals the more people suffer from hunger especially health.
    mao kaning RH bill not only about Pills, condoms or any contraceptives but it's all about
    the benefits of controlling the countries greatest PROBLEM not Poverty but rather over Population..

11.    Advertisement