Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

both women and men naay weakenesses, their opposite ***... but if both of them are mature enough to think the good life a head why ruin it with a crap... there are lot of things to do to enjoy and be satisfied together, you just need to explore things, even little things that makes each other laugh and happy... especially if you already have kids countless things and activities both can enjoy without out playing in another team. heheheh... most of the men they easily get sick with all the routines especially ang mga BABA sa girls na cge lang ug rakrak... try each day to have something new and surprises.. I ddint said expensive things or something but even a little cute gestures.. stuff like that...

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Or bsin ang babae pa demure pero agibernz then ang laki kay way ayo dali kaau na dala.

a person can appear happily committed to a relationship on the outside but feels exactly the opposite on the inside. naa jud nay problema nga na overlooked.

Blog Entries
    A man is never happy to begin with
    when he entertains the thought of
    cheating on his wife.

Only sad and miserable ones do.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

You cannot be a Happily Committed Man when you cheat. That's a Contradiction.

Quote Originally Posted by sassyces View Post
    Istorya Guys,

What reasons are there that prompts a happily committed man (married, engagaged, in a long term relationship-- they have a kid together) to cheat? Is it just because it's a normal occurence (guys will be guys-polygamous) or it's just not possible if the guy is really satisfied with the woman they're with? Is having a fling (that lasted for a year and a half) means that the guy loves his wife/fiancee/gf less or it simply does not affect his love for his partner?

Define Cheating? Define Fling?

Sometimes, the problem is how women obstinately thinks na their partner's are cheating already when in fact dli jud. And then, tinudon nalang dayon sa laki.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AggreXor View Post
    Define Cheating? Define Fling?

Sometimes, the problem is how women obstinately thinks na their partner's are cheating already when in fact dli jud. And then, tinudon nalang dayon sa laki.
    I beg to disagree on this one.
    The last statement is totally lame.
    If it isn't true then why make the accusations true?
    It just doesn't add up.

By that statement alone reflects that men are only
    justifying their indescretion.
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    It just doesn't add up.

haha, I know it sounds lame, but thats a reality I witnessed myself. Im not yet married so d pa ko covered ani pero my closefriends have this very same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    It just doesn't add up.

It's not lame. You are a woman, i'm sure you know that no matter we do to prove nga wla mi mag cheat, nothing will convince you otherwise. Women, when it comes to their mindset, are like a never ending road with signs nga ang exit is 500 meters away, 500 kilometers later, we still see the same sign nga exit is 500 meters away. Naa man sad mi limit. Sa tanto nga dili mo tuo ang babae nga wala mi mag cheat, which is hinungdan sa away jud, aw, tinud-on nalang para naay juy rason nga awayon mi. I've experienced that.

A man or a women can be faithful but not loyal. Let's face it, naa man jud nang urge to be 'adventurous', naay uban one time lang, naa sad uban if maka higayon lang pud, bisan ang mga babae if maka higayon mo kuyog man jud na ug lain nga lalaki for money or for the sake of adventure. Kita ko sa FB nga gwapa bayhana, desente kaayo pero mag pa toyi as sideline para maka kwarta pero naa siyay uyab or bana ba siguro, sekreto lang ba. Anyone can be faithful but not loyal. Ana lang.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by col.gate View Post
    It's not lame. You are a woman, i'm sure you know that no matter we do to prove nga wla mi mag cheat, nothing will convince you otherwise. Women, when it comes to their mindset, are like a never ending road with signs nga ang exit is 500 meters away, 500 kilometers later, we still see the same sign nga exit is 500 meters away. Naa man sad mi limit. Sa tanto nga dili mo tuo ang babae nga wala mi mag cheat, which is hinungdan sa away jud, aw, tinud-on nalang para naay juy rason nga awayon mi. I've experienced that.

A man or a women can be faithful but not loyal. Let's face it, naa man jud nang urge to be 'adventurous', naay uban one time lang, naa sad uban if maka higayon lang pud, bisan ang mga babae if maka higayon mo kuyog man jud na ug lain nga lalaki for money or for the sake of adventure. Kita ko sa FB nga gwapa bayhana, desente kaayo pero mag pa toyi as sideline para maka kwarta pero naa siyay uyab or bana ba siguro, sekreto lang ba. Anyone can be faithful but not loyal. Ana lang.
    You may see it that way but the idea of "tinud-on nalang Kay Dili mo tu-o ang partner"
    is still totally f$cked-up. We are just wired differently. And nothing can convince me that
    the logic is justifiable enough.
    Julia Child

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast