Page 8 of 177 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Ge kapoy nani cla sa ila life... .. .

Mao maghikog nlng... .. .

Quote Originally Posted by freakyvenus View Post
    dey are coward people, maybe lack of attention, low self esteem, n dili expressive.... sooo sad naa jud n ani na mga taw... wa nla givalue og maayu amg importance sa life............
    very well said, sakto....

maghikog na lang kay wala sugta sa gipanguyaban. gi prolong pa ang agony dili ra diay to sugton.

usa ra jud rason ani.. "PROBLEM"

Quote Originally Posted by sandy2007 View Post
    guys..dali rajud ta makapass og judgement to other people sah..lucky for a few that they lead contented lives..so unfortunate for those who had to go through this..whatever it was that prompted them to do it..for those lucky few..it shouldn't sound so judgemental or discriminating..it just got to them at a bad moment in life..
    +1 ko ani.

people can be so judgmental. palibhasa wa mo kasuway to be in that situation... or anywhere near it. my mom nearly committed suicide out of extreme depression and feeling of hopelessness. to think my mom was a devout christian.

those people who commits suicide, ( d lng for effect nga maglaslas laslas kay ngpapansin), they are going through a very emotional and trying time. kita as humans, maabot man jud ta sa point nga murag di na gyud nato makaya atong problema. take note that our primal instinct is to preserve ourselves. mao bya na nga if we can sense danger, mulikay jud ta. so if somebody commits suicide, that means na dili na nla kaya ang ilang situation. you might call it cowardice but not everybody is born strong and lucky and pampered like some of the people here who are so quick to judge.i personally am against suicide because i believe that He wont give us a situation we cnt handle.every problem is an opportunity for us to learn, to grow, and to strengthen our faith. its very easy for some to name-call and judge, but did you ever consider the reasons behind it before you drew ur conclusion?

sauna, basta magsuicide gani...dili na ibless sa church. dili tagaan ug last sacrament because that is against the teachings of the church. but g.usab nila based on that argument. the church's stand is that, if a person commits suicide, he/she is no longer capable of making sound decisions, thus he/she is psychologically incapacitated because of what he/she is going thru.

they are not a good life manager!

Blog Entries
    Most people who commit suicide have a mental disorder - anorexia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, and borderline personality disorder are the most common, but an elevated suicide risk is part and parcel of many of the others, too. People who kill themselves also generally feel deeply depressed and hopeless at the time.

suicide tungod sa "My Way" nga kanta..or nawad-an na ug solution sa problema...

psychological or mental problems....

down kay sila....feeling nila walai maka fix nila

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 177 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast