Page 127 of 177 FirstFirst ... 117124125126127128129130137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1761

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Suicide is the Highest Level of Assault to the Creator.
    ngano man Sio?

For one, mangutana ko.. I did not ask to be born in the first place... why these pains?

i think we all experienced going through something very tough...to the point that we loose all hope that there's a solution to that certain struggle...
    however we also often see ourselves coming out alright and still in one piece...

that's why personally, suicide should not be an option
    'cause who knows? if we just waited a little longer...things might turned out a little better...

God is with us...and it doesn't mean that there wouldn't be trouble but that is an assurance that we are never alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    I am sorry but I do not think you know what "courage" means either...

That is you opinion... I do not have to respect that.. because I have been in situations where suicide was a real option.. and I lost some buddies... I just could never label them as cowards.
    sorry boss, but i think it should be the other way around(my opinion )
    it is his opinion therefore we are to respect it... in the same manner that you would want yours to be respected.
    Last edited by noy; 05-29-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Passport View Post
    ngano man Sio?

For one, mangutana ko.. I did not ask to be born in the first place... why these pains?
    tungod kay "no pain, no gain" ...Lol mao cguro nay reason ngano naay pain...haha

Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    I firmly believe that suicide is still a very valid solution to end all the pain, real and apparent.

With a gun, it takes less than 4 milliseconds with a shot on the head.. right at the temple.
    End all the pain? What of the pain of the ones left behind? What of the parents, brothers, sisters, family and friends hurt by this selfish act? With all due respect to your opinion, suicide is a selfish and, yes, cowardly way of running away. And it is running away. It takes far more courage to live than it does to die. Dying is easy; like you said, it just takes a gun — and you don't have to live with the consequences afterwards. But living, even in the face of personal pain and/or grief? That takes a lot of courage.

suicide is an option,,

kay sa lain pay mopatay nimo...

.....nganung padayonon man, kung di na ka ganahan,, simple,,

a person committed suicide because of unpaid debts and because of pride or just too ashamed to embrace bankruptcy or go to prison...

had he/she not killed him/herself, the most terrible thing could happen is Prison, bad record, and shameful past
    but has the chance of getting pardoned to a lower sentence eventually provided that he/she acts accordingly in prison...probably might get a parole...
    then will be endorsed to agencies that might be able to help to have a fresh start

that person embraces new life...with Learned Lessons through Hard experiences in Life...
    guaranteed higher morals than before and perhaps vowed to do things right from that point on...

is suicide really an option?

well if you don't want to know what lies ahead? what lessons could you have learned, how chaos might bring peace
    and how bad things turned out to be blessings...then go ahead and end your life...

the solution to our problems could appear years,moths,or even days after we ended our lives
    but we wouldn't be there to take the next step... or worse,the solution had been there all along...but we're just too proud and focused on the pain to see it...
    that's how sad suicide is...

it's like, playing a deal or no deal game...
    made a deal with the banker for 100k only to find out that your briefcase actually has the 2 million. Lol

or the classic Romeo and Juliet... Romeo drunk the poison only to know that Juliet was just actually faking her death...
    tsk tsk tsk...again, that's how sad suicide is...

i'd say yes to a very sick person electing suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by ollybailey View Post
    i'd say yes to a very sick person electing suicide.
    I forgot to mention in my post that I consider euthanasia (which is what you're referring to) to be distinctly different from suicide. The thing about euthanasia is that it's really more of a choice between the lesser of two evils. Most people who opt for euthanasia have the choice between an incurable, painful and debilitating disease (along with the associated medical bills) that usually kills you slowly, or a quiet, easy death. There's no real positive choice there, unfortunately, which is why I consider euthanasia to be a bit more acceptable (as compared to suicide). So yeah, I'm more pro-choice as far as euthanasia is concerned -- but only if the situation warrants it. Euthanasia for a non-terminal illness is more situation-dependent.

sa tinuod lang noh.. dili sayon ang mag suicide.. abi ninyo sayon ra to label as cowardly.. pero.. dili gyud.

if a person should die, then why committ suicide when that person is going to die anyway...
    to avoid pain?
    it leaves an impression to not fight at all...that will leave a negative mark on the people around the sick person.
    the idea would unconsciously sink in to the back of their minds that whenever they seem to have lost all sorts of Hope...they can always kill themselves(not necessarily because of sickness by the way)

my friend lost their mom to cancer, before her mom was diagnosed with the decease...
    their family had issues..even during the time that they knew there mom was dying...still ang uban gahi gihapun...
    but seeing their mom suffered, walay gahi nga kasing-kasing
    now their mom's gone...but her death and suffering brought unity and closeness within their family again.
    her suffering left a huge impact on the ones that were left behind...like valuing Life more as their mom fought hard for it...
    taking care of their bodies, showing everyone around them that they love them 'cause life is short...you know, those kind'a stuff...
    Last edited by noy; 05-29-2013 at 10:35 PM.

11.    Advertisement