Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default what if... naay alien character on your bf's fone?

ani na sha...
    naa ka bf... he confessed even before you both became official na he had a one-night-stand with a certain girl that you know. convinced with this honesty plus several more points on "E", as in, Effort, it became official between the two of you. so quever na ka ato na girl. then just recently, naay naga-miscal sa imong bf. ang naka-save sa iyang fone book kay dli name... kanang special characters lang like ->@@<-... then you scrolled through his phone book to check on "that" girl's name, wala. will you think that it could be "that girl"? will you think the same way as i do?

probly yes.. in-ana pud siguro ako e-think.. but its not healthy. makaboang na ..believe me.. hehehe.. its better to ask your boyfriend right away before things get worse. ask him kung kinsa na and nganung dili name..and why nag miss call and stuff.. thats it! ;p
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

as an experience, when you save a number using only "special characters" it kind of takes time. especially when you're trying to key it in on your cellphone.

you know what i think? that's really someone significant in your boyfriend's life for the time being, maybe. who would want to take all that time, looking for the right characters to use, if that person didn't matter?

aphrodite's right. ask him. if he won't say a word, get the number and give it a ring. ask. if he's got nothing to hide, then that won't be wrong.

ayaw lang sa i-assume nga it's the girl..... or if it is, possible man that she's the one nga ga-apas niya, and he's tryng to deal w/ her and officially tell her to stop hounding him because he's happily in love w/ u...

dpende pud na sa one night stand........... was it a mutual agreement that after that night it ends there, or basin gagukod pa ang gurl sa imuha bf.

at least ur bf came clean and told u dba.... better than u finding out from someone else.

i think ur bf loves u....talk it over and ask him kang kinsa na nga # and y ingun-ana. (dle na virus )

and also, ask him if he used "the sock" or other means when he had that 1nS......kay basin nag-apas na nag sustento (if siya na).

Blog Entries

don't rely so much on your assumptions.. it's unfair sa imong bf if magdepend ka imo assumptions.. sometimes baya kita mga girls sige assume unya di diay tinuod.. our perceptions sometimes reality na para nato.. di ba? so to be fair sa imong bf and to yourself, ask him upfront.. good luck, girl!

i think its a girl.. kay iya pa man himo-an ug characters... agi na ni nko sa ako x bf.. a year ago, litche` kaau kay cgi jud ug deny ako x.. then nkit-an na jud nko kung kinsa kay naa man sa iya picture gallery.. i dont usually open others cellphone unless im am permitted to used it... but i stole it when he still on "CR" and try to call dat character Name on his fone, then she answered lng..." baby y miskol ka??.. do want..."""
    try to steal his fone and u finally know who's dat *&*& .... ehehhehehe

at first ill panick gyud oi. but i trust my bf, because when i ask him, he tells me the truth...i just hope that wont change kay ma praning gyud ko.

i dunno.. kay if once lang ko nakakita sa iya fone na ni miscol then probably isa to sa mga lingaw na pipz na hilig mag pa mis col pro if prmi na kay ehmm.. lain nana... pro if its up to him nalang kung mo sulti cya or dli bsta ako kay I WILL TELL HIM WHAT IM THINKING para klaro2x lang bah

Hay! Parehas ta gurl! Dli lang hinuon special or vague characters ang nakaregister.. Name jud as in... Recently ra sad ni kay I always check his fonebook for the entries... Anyway, sige og miscal ang girl sa akong bayu.. as in! selos galore jud ko day! Nag-away mi tungod ani.. dili lang taman miscall.. nagsend pa jud og messages nga... gapadungog2x gud? kana bitaw estilo nga "i'm here for you.. i'll cry for you.. and stuff..." I asked my boyfriend about ani... ingon siya wala daw siya kaila, miingon lang daw sa iya nga helen ang name... but dili ko mutuo... ambot.. I agree with aphrodite nga makabuang jud siya because the selos and jealousy will eat you up... Up until know.. i am dealing with it... lisod na dili ta magbantay.. basig magmata lang tag buntag...

yeps..I agree to the idea of confrontation but it should be in the proper and mature way. dont rush on making judgements and sudden show of emotions. I personally have got those miss calls even I dnt easily give my personal number easily to ppl I hardly know. I labeled it differently cz I have no idea who made it. I even tried to communicate but lisud gyud..I was very honest to tell my partner before about it and I know she may have some thoughts about it. I just tell her everything lang and if ever she felt different.. thats for her to find out if my playing arround or not.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast