Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Best nightspots in Cebu...

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    don't get me wrong, but personally i can no longer find a single quality nightspot in Cebu.
    yea ur right... ZERO-NONE-WALA-NAI-NIL CLUBS!!! Cebu needs clubs... we used to have ZeroBelow & blockoneseven.. wut happened... i think h2o is gettin' a li'l cheezy now..hehe

Default Cebu One of Asia's best Islands

i am just reading the november issue of travelers magazine today. I am so delighted that Cebu is in the top 7 out of ten best islands in asia. In the top ten were bali, maldives & mauritius..cant remember the rest but cebu is one of the new comers. It's really refreshing to be acknowledge in an international magazine. Keep up the good work cebu!

proud to be from cebu
    i hope naa kay lista sa top ten. sa phils only cebu made it to the top ten?

Blog Entries

proud to be a lumad from cebU! pure cebuana here..

Default Re: Cebu One of Asia's best Islands

Quote Originally Posted by gb
    i am just reading the november issue of travelers magazine today. I am so delighted that Cebu is in the top 7 out of ten best islands in asia. In the top ten were bali, maldives & mauritius..cant remember the rest but cebu is one of the new comers. It's really refreshing to be acknowledge in an international magazine. Keep up the good work cebu!

Correct me if im wrong , MAURITIUS is located in Southern Africa. AFAIK .. Mauritius is a small island in Africa neighboring of Seychelles and Madagascar .

Bali is nice ... ben their once 3 months prior when it was bombed by JI .It is also called the AUSTRALIAN BAHAMAS .

Cebu ... Cebu .... nothing beats HOME !! For me .. it is the best !!

OT - SHould this thread be in DESTINATION ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

and this is because of the efforts of the late Osmena's from Sergio to Serging..and also to the great governors of cebu (i.e Lito and Pablo) for bringing the early investors here..example are the cebu business park venture, IT park, and the north and south recla proj....but the big credit really goes to the cebu community as a whole..kudos fellow cebuanos!!!

syempre, iba tlaga mga taga cebu.. bilib ko ni mayor tomas osmeña and all the osmeñas! tatak cebu!

springfield, you might be right kay ang category kay TOP TEN ASIAN/INDIAN OCEAN ISLANDS.

Top ten are:
    1. Bali 86.4
    2. Phuket 82.6
    3. Maldives 81.1
    4. Seychelles 80.2
    4. Koh Samui 79.4
    6. Mauritius 74.9
    7. Cebu, Philippines 72.8
    8. Zanziba 72.8
    9. Borneo 69.5
    10. Lombok, Indonesia 67.8

i guess Bali is not on the top anymore coz of the recent bombings...

Proud to be a Cebuana! I miss home...but i make it a point to visit cebu 6x a year. Ang barbeque , kinalami-an na lechon ug poso ang na miss jud nako!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast