Page 92 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8289909192939495102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

Default Re: The Avengers

Watched it last Saturday with the cousins... Super nice.
    I love THOR!

Quote Originally Posted by edgeowns View Post
    Here are the characters who were able to carry Thor's hammer. Based on comics I have. So there might be others...

Rulk
    Captain America
    Beta Ray Bill
    Thunderstrike
    Superman(only to beat their enemy but cant afterwards)
    Wonder Woman

You must be worthy to carry the hammer, so we should write Marvel that those who did pre-marital *** shouldnt be able to weild it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    superman and wonder woman is now in marvel universe?

hi sa kadtong naglalis about thor and his mjolnir... nalingaw lang kog basa ninyo. i'm not a comics fan but based sa mjolnir comics wikipedia and sa akong nakit-an na Thor movie was that whoever is worthy will possess the power of thor. it even took a while for thor to handle the hammer coz he was not worthy yet (sa movie)... so, it's not about the strength per se based sa akong nasabtan although of course they need strength to be able to use it as a weapon. anyways, c hulk man akong idol nila so, it doesn't matter to me kung kinsa naka-lift sa mjolnir. hehe nag-apil apil ra ko. haha

Quote Originally Posted by risklight View Post
    superman and wonder woman is now in marvel universe?
    JLA vs Avengers(DC Marvel crossover).

Quote Originally Posted by myCsay View Post
    hi sa kadtong naglalis about thor and his mjolnir... nalingaw lang kog basa ninyo. i'm not a comics fan but based sa mjolnir comics wikipedia and sa akong nakit-an na Thor movie was that whoever is worthy will possess the power of thor. it even took a while for thor to handle the hammer coz he was not worthy yet (sa movie)... so, it's not about the strength per se based sa akong nasabtan although of course they need strength to be able to use it as a weapon. anyways, c hulk man akong idol nila so, it doesn't matter to me kung kinsa naka-lift sa mjolnir. hehe nag-apil apil ra ko. haha
    Brute strength, god or human or whatever cant carry it if youre not worthy. Cap was able to carry it, Hulk cant. And aside from being worthy/good, you must also have a warrior's heart, I guess thats why Wonder Woman was able to carry it easily, but Superman cant except on that occassion when they have to beat a strong villain.

grabe tungod sa hummer naglalis. palit mo screwdriver.

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116 View Post
    grabe tungod sa hummer naglalis. palit mo screwdriver.
    haha! i wonder unsay power sa screwdriver. hmmm... of all, nganong screwdriver man?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
    that's for comics...

not in mythology

"the source", the original
    yes, the comics. the comics. which is what the movie is based about. and in the comics, only the worthy can lift Mjolnir.

that's why the Hulk cannot lift Mjolnir because apparently, he's not worthy.

You must be worthy to carry the hammer, so we should write Marvel that those who did pre-marital *** shouldnt be able to weild it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol thankfully the Asgardians don't give a shit about pre-marital bonking.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Thor suddenly knowing about Loki and his schemes, not to mention he's easily able to get back to Earth despite Bifrost' collapse being a really big deal in the Thor movie, shutting the way for him to go back.
    You probably missed the bit where Loki asked Thor "how much dark matter did the All-Father use to get you back to earth?" Odin probably went back to Odinsleep lol
    Last edited by diatabz; 05-01-2012 at 02:02 PM.

11.    Advertisement