Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

any feedback sa alona kew? nindot ba ne nga resort?

Mahal ni alona kew bro.

Quote Originally Posted by L1Technician View Post
    Mahal ni alona kew bro.
    mau ba, what about kan anan diha sa panglao? unsa man mga restaurant diha nga barato ra ang mga pagkaon?

for those who's interested sa dumaluan beach resort.. try visit Bohol Beach Resort in Panglao Island Bohol - Dumaluan, the Best Beach Resort in Bohol, Philippines for more info

when we were in tour in bohol, we stayed in dumaluan resort, panglao isle. as we compared, boracay is way cheaper in terms of checking in, not to think panglao's top beach is too far compared to boracay plus the facilities they(boracay) have which is complete.^^ that was of march 2009.

panglao, dumaluan = P1,700(but we paid 1,900 for additional 1 bed to be put on the floor^^ due to we are 4 including a baby), 1 bed good for 2 person, aircon, not that beach front really, cable tv but no ref and no hot/cold shower, basic room.

boracay, near d'mall = P1,300, 2 beds good for 4 person, aircon, beach front, cable tv, ref, hot/cold shower, hotel-like room.

i know 1,700 or 1,900 is cheap but as we compared to boracay, it was a laugh. thats the reason why most of my relative's co-workers dont even think coming back there. instead they go directly to boracay.

not to discouraged those who want to explore bohol and panglao but this is what we experienced and can comment as tourists in bohol and panglao isle. panglao is a great place, believe me, no question with that, but the prices they offer is a mistake.

try ds place Grand Luis Lodge - Bed & Breakfast and SPA
    might find ds cheaper dn d othrs near n panglao nfact dey have free ride going 2 panglao

guys ask tako bah.. naay package diri sa bohol.. i mean with boat fare na, ang hotel back and forth and van an sakyan.. mura package na tanan bah...

Blog Entries
    hmm search lng sis for bohol package tours and accommodations

suggest lang ko if mag package ka mas mahal na per person. Like we just came back from bohol and went dolphin watching, then to the marine sancturay we only paid for P1,500 for the boat for the whole day (the boat can accomodate 10 people), we learned the tour operators charge double the amount for the same boat/banca which you can rent for 1,500

and i think our local travel agencies can provide you a bohol package

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast