Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default transfer business permit and DSL subscription

hi guys,

i just wanted to know if it's possible to transfer my PLDT DSL (business plan) subscription to someone else. Today is Saturday and no one is answering sa PLDT. I just need the information the soonest and I cant wait for Monday coz I need to discuss some things with the buyer who wants to put up an internet cafe.

also, would it be possible to transfer the business permit to someone else?

i searched sa web but i found vague answers. im still searching up to now. i hope you guys can help.

thanks!

Default Re: transfer business permit and DSL subscription

bump lng ko. i reli need your help on this matter.
    ty.

dili................

ok,thanks

you have to transfer your phone line bec. the dsl is attached to that.

the business permit goes with the business; if you sell the business, the permit will go with it, unless the permit has to be amended to reflect the name of the new owner. for example, if the business is owned by a corporation, if you sell the corporation and the business, there's no need to transfer the permit since the owner-the corporation-is the same. on the other hand, if the business is in your name and you sell it, the permit goes with it, but the buyer will have to amend the permit to change the name of the owner to his name....

Minuano27, thanks. that's a better explaination.

i'm connected with pldt now. Does PLDT allows that? Change the name of the owner/account holder or should I say transfer the account to someone else?

this is just sole proprietorship. For example, the name the business is ABC and I am Mr. A(owner). Can I change the owners name to Mr. B? And would it cost a lot?

thank you so much for your time.

if your question refers to you actually selling the phone line to someone else, then i don't know if pldt will allow that, bec. after all, the intended buyer can just apply for a new line. what i know is that if you sell the place where the phone is located, then the buyer of the place can also have the phone line transferred to his name. we did this once when we bought a house with a phone line already installed.

for the business permit, actually it's the buyer who will have to "apply" for a new business permit in his name. this "application" will be just some sort of formality bec. the business already has a permit, only that the name of the owner in the permit is being changed to that of the buyer. i'm not sure how much getting a business permit costs nowadays, bec. that depends on the gross sales of the business, etc. just make inquiries with the city treasurer's office so you'll have an idea of the actual cost.....

they will ask you to disconnect or terminate the contract.

minuano27:
    phone line- the place is just a rented space. so if PLDT allows transferring/changing of name from owner to buyer, just like in your case, then maybe they will allow it even if the place is just rented. I hope so. the difference is that you actually owned the place and sold it to someone. naa man gud lock-in contract for two years and naay termination fee sa DSL subscription and phone line that's why i just wanna transfer it sa buyer. and so that they buyer wouldn't wait na sad for another connection/setup nga ni take ug three days.

business permit-looks like the buyer has to apply again. so murag dili jud diay pwede just change the owner's name.

thank you guys for answering. it's getting clearer now.

i think the DSL connection is not a phoneline.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast