Page 72 of 285 FirstFirst ... 626970717273747582 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebubble View Post
    hello...ask lang ko...nice jud dinha sah canada like ang work? ang mga people dinha..ok bah sila
    ummm... ang pinaka-nice dri sis kay mapalit nimo tanan nimo ganahan.. pero lahi ra diri ug dira.. kng naa naka diri sis makabaw naka sa akong pasabot. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kenai View Post
    kita nya ta pohon joan, alberta sad mi pero sa calgary. plan namo this coming june 2011 kay summer..hehehe..
    way blema na sis.. kitakits nya ta mga istoryans haha

Quote Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    kuha nako 730 man siguro to, sa 18 akong flight bro...hapit na jud
    uy bro hapit na jd diay. bon voyage!

Quote Originally Posted by kenai View Post
    If ganahan ka cheaper tickets my aunt owns a travel agency last time ni ask is 500 plus ang ticket going to calgary iya advise namo is to book early para maka kuha pa cya cheaper tickets for us.. wer imo destination bro? and wen inyo plan mu larga? para i can ask my aunt pila rate karon
    naa diri sa cebu iyang agency bro? magpa qoute ta me sa akong wife kami ra duha bound to vancouver, next year pa noon mga march

@kenai pls quote price for vancouver roundtrip in april. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wooden_heart View Post
    i would recommend doctor julieta kanang sa loyo sa cebudoc bitaw? paspas ra kaayu didto.
    thanks for the tip do you have a contact number for her? not in service na ang details nya sa cic na site

Guys pangutana ra, sa mga naka migrate na to Canada, esp. the fresh ones, hope you can help on my queries below:

1. About Denominated bearer money instruments form (Philippines) and CROSS Border Currency or Monetary Instruments Report (Canada). I'm quite confused if I have to declare the amount of money I'll bring, let's say I'm bringing 3 thousand CAD cash and 10 thousand CAD in bank draft form. Do I need to fill up these forms? from my understanding, the 10K amount needed to be declared is in the form of CASH, the bank draft is not to be counted, in my example, the amount of cash to bring is 3K, thus no need to declare?

I was quite confused since I read from a pamphlet "CROS|SING THE BOPRDER WITH 10K OR MORE?" it was mentioned that "If you are entering Canada and are carrying $10K or more, or its equivalent in a foreign currency including any combination of coins, domestic or fereign bank notes, and securities, such as TRAVELLERS CHEQUES, STOCKS AND BONDS, you have to complete form
    E677. Does this include bank drafts? does that mean all immigrant who needs to bring 11,034 (individual) for show money should fill up these forms regardless if its in cash or bank draft?

2. PERSONAL EFFECTS ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT- Sir I would like to ask on how do we fill up this form. Do I need to itemized each item e.g. if I bring 13 polo shirts, 4 shorts, 5 jackets, can I list it as it is, or do I need to itemized this as 1 green polo shirt, 1 stripes white & red polo shirt, 1 blue collared polo shirt.....and so on.

Tenks in advance

Guys pangutana ra, sa mga naka migrate na to Canada, esp. the fresh ones, hope you can help on my queries below:

1. About Denominated bearer money instruments form (Philippines) and CROSS Border Currency or Monetary Instruments Report (Canada). I'm quite confused if I have to declare the amount of money I'll bring, let's say I'm bringing 3 thousand CAD cash and 10 thousand CAD in bank draft form. Do I need to fill up these forms? from my understanding, the 10K amount needed to be declared is in the form of CASH, the bank draft is not to be counted, in my example, the amount of cash to bring is 3K, thus no need to declare?

I was quite confused since I read from a pamphlet "CROS|SING THE BOPRDER WITH 10K OR MORE?" it was mentioned that "If you are entering Canada and are carrying $10K or more, or its equivalent in a foreign currency including any combination of coins, domestic or fereign bank notes, and securities, such as TRAVELLERS CHEQUES, STOCKS AND BONDS, you have to complete form
    E677. Does this include bank drafts? does that mean all immigrant who needs to bring 11,034 (individual) for show money should fill up these forms regardless if its in cash or bank draft?

bro wala pa ko naka migrate and i dont know if mao ba jud ni pero mao ni gi sulti sa ga pdos namo yesterday...basta di lang mo lapas 10k Pesos imo dal-on pwede na ka di mo fill up sa form sa philippines and ngayo og kato murag clearance sa bangko central,kay pwede ra man daw magdala pagawas sa pilipinas any amount in dollars, pero sa kato canada na form fill up/declare daw kay more than $10K canadian or the equivalent ang gidala in cash and securities/cheques/bank drafts daw..

2. PERSONAL EFFECTS ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT- Sir I would like to ask on how do we fill up this form. Do I need to itemized each item e.g. if I bring 13 polo shirts, 4 shorts, 5 jackets, can I list it as it is, or do I need to itemized this as 1 green polo shirt, 1 stripes white & red polo shirt, 1 blue collared polo shirt.....and so on.

Tenks in advance

sa ako pud nasabtan ani gahapon bro, itemized siya pero di per piece jud...
    eg..
    4 pants - levis,jag,lee,dickies - $100
    2 jackets - " - $100

sa ila gud example kay butangan man og murag description/ brand.. dayun estimated amount of the items dayun...

HTH...

@may ka da hapit na larga.. Goodluck!!!

bro and sis nga nangapply thru FSW, pila ka months inyong gi wait para makareceive og any reply/notice from NOVA SCOTIA? mag 2 months na akong application nextweek... Pero, I know it varies from one applicant to the other... Usually, how many months do I have to wait?
    thanks sa magreply!!

thanks boomer, that really helped, hasol jud diay kay to list of items sa, when ka larga? one more thing, kato sa list of items, diba naa man 2 forms, 1st katong murag daghan sulat, 2nd kato mura dagko ug space na mabutangan ug list, which is which gmiton? also, murag gamay2x ang space kato sa 1st form, so daghan diay atong magamit ato knowing na daghan ta gi dala?

i'm being sponsored by my mom sa pag anha sa Canada under the live-in caregiver program. we applied for permanent residency last 2008 and as of September 2010 naa nami travel visa daw. but up until now wala pa gihapon among travel documents. been waiting for 2 months already since my mom got her visa (and us). can anyone give me any idea how long ni ayha madawat ang papers? like when makuha ang go signal para maka leave? kamo how long mo naghuwat after getting your visa?

kinsay padung dri Vancouver karun December? mo-bakante nani amo gi-rentahan karun kay mamalhin mig lain nga city.... if interested mo, pahibawa ko kay sayang makuha ni sa uban taw, nice location man gud, minutes to the skytrain and bus-stop, close to the mall and stores, safe neighborhood, etc... also, nangita kug mo-puli namo kay my landlord generously allowed us off our tenancy agreement.

11.    Advertisement