Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Default Re: 12 Types of Students

mao jud... bilib jud ko ato niya... may jud xa mkisama... he's trying to blend with all kinds of people around him... pero simple ra kaayo... no need magpakita ug mga mahalong butang to impress the people around him... d jud nmo mailhan unless maila2x jud nimo xa ug maayo... KALMA TIRADA.. hehe

OMG..sa description, im SIPSIP?? waaaah..im soooo not..huhuhu! pwede ilisdan ang term na SIPSIP? huhuhu!

50% Inconsequential
    50% Happy go lucky

Happy-go-lucky - They bring the least things to school, they borrow everything they need. They always cut class, come in late. They never take notes. They hardly study but amazingly pass, they're just lazy. They always sit at the back where they talk. Teachers hate them. They go to school basically to see their friends. <--- oh yes, this describes us sa mga lobby boys sa TC hahaha

----------------

ako sad ni!! hahhaha
    i still remember 1 professor in UP told my friends na i am daw a part-time student, and a full-time tambay/laagan ug uban pang related terms hahahahhaa
    i remember na wa ko gpasulod sa class kay i was so late nya my professor knew that my boarding house was just beside the campus...wwwahhhhh....hehehe
    and because i became overly to the highest level nga happy-go-lucky, i experienced sad getting 5.0 grades hahahhahaa (as 1.0 as the excellent grade ha) bwahahahaa

80% happy go lucky
    15% provance
    5% sip-sip(arn ma pasar sad hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by xxkatgorgeousxx
    OMG..sa description, im SIPSIP?? waaaah..im soooo not..huhuhu! pwede ilisdan ang term na SIPSIP? huhuhu!
    pwede kaau.

PISPIS.....or....NANING....or....PAMUGASAY...pili lang wahehehehe

Blog Entries

hahaha lingaw ani oi...
    so true

Happy go lucky. lolz
    I never sit at the back kay nganha man permi mubantay ang maestra.
    Paatubang jud ko- matulog.

hehe...

1st post here.

Happy-go-lucky - They bring the least things to school, they borrow everything they need. They always cut class, come in late. They never take notes. They hardly study but amazingly pass, they're just lazy. They always sit at the back where they talk. Teachers hate them. They go to school basically to see their friends. <--- oh yes, this describes us sa mga lobby boys sa

-- i think i belong in this group but i dont cut classes.

Weird - People love to talk about them because they're so strange. They're usually loners because they're very picky with friends. They have friends abroad and in other schools (who are weird as well). They don’t cut class, they're usually in the Deans List. They have hyper acidic stomachs because since there's no one to eat with, hardly ever do.

--------------------------

ako po ito...lolz

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast