Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Yummy-Cebu, where Food is the Star

This is a comment from a yummy-cebu user from today

This is my first post on this website where food is the star but it will certainly not be my last post. I am glad that finally we have now a website here in Cebu which allows us to find great places to eat in Cebu and interact with other like minded foodies. It's more then time that such a portal was created to help all of us to find the best places to eat in the food safari of Metro Cebu.

I enjoy food very much and I will share my food experiences with all of you guys around here to help you choose your yummy place, where to eat in Cebu. I will comment regularly on places I enjoy eating and some I don't, but I will always give you my personal opinion which could differ from others.

Tourists but also fellow Filipinos now have the possibility to get helpful information on food places before they go there and get disappointed. I hope a lot of people will join this community and share their food experiences, from great street food places to three star restaurants in and around Cebu, with all of us.

Thank you food lovers for this great project and for launching Yummy Cebu and I wish you the bunch of success that you deserve with this fantastic initiative.

great!!!

more please!!!

mas nindot unta apil ang price list sa foods

just a thought...

keep it iup!

Christmas is coming so I thought to share this.

Butterscotch Gingerbread PeopleMakes about 121 small box butterscotch pudding mix (cook & serve)1/2 cup butter, softened1/2 cup brown sugar1 egg1 1/2 cup flour1 teaspoon ginger1/2 teaspoon cinnamon1/2 teaspoon baking sodadecorations or icingPreheat oven to 350°. Cream pudding mix, butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat egg in. Add dry ingredients and mix until blended. Roll out on floured board and cut with cookie cutters. Add candy buttons, cinnamon candy hearts or other decorations as desired. Bake for approximately 10 minutes a... read more

You are from Cebu?

So become a food critic on yummy Cebu and share your food experiences in the food safari of Metro Cebu.

Share Pictures, Videos, Audio comments, written comments on your latest food excursion you made in Cebu and surroundings. Share it with all Filipinos and tourist in order to help them to find the yummy places when they visit us in our beautiful city - the Pearl of South East Asia

Let's have a huge food party all together on yummy cebu and let's share with the rest of the World

See you all in the food paradise of Metro Cebu and let's party all together

Mabuhay

Quote Originally Posted by emailroy2002 View Post
    great!!!

more please!!!

mas nindot unta apil ang price list sa foods

just a thought...

keep it iup!

We invite all our food critics to share as much valuable information on Yummy Cebu as possible and this includes also the price and the exact location of the place.

At the end it depends on every participant what he wants to share with us but I am sure everybody will find all those valuable information on Yummy Cebu to celebrate a great food party in the food land of Metro Cebu.

I invite all food lovers to join the party and share pics - videos - comments with all of us.

End of year is party time so their will be a lot to share from Christmas Parties with your employers to the family dinner at Christmas to the End of Year Celebration, so don't hesitate and share your Cebu food experiences

Mabuhay and welcome to the biggest food party in Cebu

I would like to thank you all for the growing interest in the biggest food party in Cebu and the warm support we encountered over the past couple of weeks since the launching of yummy-cebu.com

Thank you

Mabuhay

Now you could also rate the yummy places from Cebu

Just take a visit and see yourself what's the best place.

just stay tuned, with the biggest food party in Cebu

With Yummy Cebu food and yummy places are the stars at this years' end of year holiday celebrations in Cebu.

Join the biggest food party in Cebu for FREE and share you experiences videos - pod casts - pictures - comments you made in the yummy places of Metro Cebu - Yummy Cebu

Share with all of us, we are looking forward to it

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010

Quote Originally Posted by yummycebu View Post
    With Yummy Cebu food and yummy places are the stars at this years' end of year holiday celebrations in Cebu.

Join the biggest food party in Cebu for FREE and share you experiences videos - pod casts - pictures - comments you made in the yummy places of Metro Cebu - Yummy Cebu

Share with all of us, we are looking forward to it

Share your Christmas food experiences on Yummy Cebu

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast